1972 Duster for sale ***(not mine)***

-
What's the deal with the '70 grille? Are they just easier to get than the '71 and '72?

1670599896322.png

He's asking close to $30k and only has 3 distanced photos and zero pertinent information in the listing. Are people that lazy, or does he just not want to sell the thing?

He's asking close to $30k and only has 3 distanced photos and zero pertinent information in the listing. Are people that lazy, or does he just not want to sell the thing?
YES !! my biggest complaint is when they ask TOP dollar and only show a couple pictures ( like only people living 5 minutes away will see it ) and little or no info. Carpet hasn't been cleaned in a month, show trunk with the cover on it, only show one side of car, sometimes a car cover is on half the car. When you ask for pictures they ***** that they are not a photoshop come and see it. Okay, your asking Barrett Jackson prices and won't make an effort to help sell it, wtf. I > obviously < am always looking for something, but some people have no clue. Whoa, I feel better, thanks :thumbsup:

The wife is screaming at him to “Sell that POS already!!!” And he is making her happy by doing what he did.
Or the body shop is owed money he can’t pay.

Overpriced, poor pictures , and I’d bet a crappy phone personality as in a big “D!” Top with a **** ton of arrogance just to turn you off. Should you show up, you’ll find a crap $7K car at best needing a re-do.

Notice how shinny it is from the fresh washing?????
Around the dirty snow laiden cars?

LMAO!

Who really knows? It could be a sweetheart of a deal for the right price…….

ORrrrrr. You have a car for sale with plenty of god pics and the guy asks for MORE pics of bottom side. You make a dozen pics, message him them, and he can't even reply back. The guy is always someone from the rust belt, and even though he has been told this is a lifelong TEXAS car, they still can't believe the frame rails are actually SOLID! ha Been there, done that.

The wife is screaming at him to “Sell that POS already!!!” And he is making her happy by doing what he did.
Or the body shop is owed money he can’t pay.

Overpriced, poor pictures , and I’d bet a crappy phone personality as in a big “D!” Top with a **** ton of arrogance just to turn you off. Should you show up, you’ll find a crap $7K car at best needing a re-do.

Notice how shinny it is from the fresh washing?????
Around the dirty snow laiden cars?

LMAO!

Who really knows? It could be a sweetheart of a deal for the right price…….
Hmmm, been there done that I see lol. :poke:

ORrrrrr. You have a car for sale with plenty of god pics and the guy asks for MORE pics of bottom side. You make a dozen pics, message him them, and he can't even reply back. The guy is always someone from the rust belt, and even though he has been told this is a lifelong TEXAS car, they still can't believe the frame rails are actually SOLID! ha Been there, done that.
Like mama always says "not my first big rodeo" :lol:

-
Back