Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have a pair of headlight bezels from a 72 Duster I am not going to use. The pictures below show what the condition is. The polished metal almost looks like textured argent paint but they are nowhere near that bad. Just a little 'dusting' from being an old part from an old car. I would rate them 7 to 7.5 out of 10. They are not all dented up and none of the screw holes are gawed out. They are clean front and back. There is a small area on each one (little red circles) to take note of. The right one has a small scuff on the lower edge and the left one has a small ding on the outside lower left and both have some chips in the black painted area. Other than that they are decent overall and would look nice on a good car. Asking $30.00 bucks plus the ride from Illinois 60188. PM or respond to the thread if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 005.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 004.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 003.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 156
A little change. Will go for $30.00 bucks shipped to you. These are decent and worth it. Someone must need these or at least need spares!!

Please excuse my ignorance but are 72 headlight bezels the same as 70 and 71's? Also is there a difference in headlight bezels for the three years between a std. grill and the sharkstooth grill? I'm more of a fish man and just getting into Dusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back