1972 Duster mini tub 440 727 8 3/4

-

slick11x

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my 72 Duster mini tub/ spring relocation with N-50's, 15x10's

DSCF6357.jpg

DSCF6398.jpg

DSCF6405.jpg

DSCF6406.jpg

DSCF6465.jpg

DSCF6466.jpg

DSCF6684.jpg

DSCF6686.jpg

DSCF6459.jpg

DSCF6681.jpg

What kind of master cyclinder did you use? Is it set-up disc-drum?

Its been a few years, think its an 84 dodge pick up .It has 4 piston kelsey Hayse with 11" x2.5 in the rear. Think Mancini Racing has all parts needed to convert this master over. Stops fine for manual brakes. Slick

What kind of master cyclinder did you use? Is it set-up disc-drum?

Its been a few years, think its an 84 dodge pick up .It has 4 piston kelsey Hayse with 11" x2.5 in the rear. Think Mancini Racing has all parts needed to convert this master over. Stops fine for manual brakes. Slick

That looks just like the one I got from Mancini. It is made buy strange and is super light.

What are you using as for as prop valve or residual valves go with the disc drum set up?

That looks just like the one I got from Mancini. It is made buy strange and is super light.

What are you using as for as prop valve or residual valves go with the disc drum set up?
Stock proportioning valve, no residual valve.Yes it is very light.Pushrod needed to be modifyed,since I did this about 18 years ago you can now buy whats needed from Mancini racing.

Lookin' very nice. You did it right and kept the hinges. :cheers: The dumbass PO that did my Demon removed all that stuff. ](*,)

Wylde1.

-
Back