1972 Duster Seats

-

duster 2

dustertwo
Reaction score
Looking for medallion lock plates on rear seat....any way existing plates can be reused?.....And number one question I have been seeing,need bucket seat foam...any new ideas?
Thanks

Looking for medallion lock plates on rear seat....any way existing plates can be reused?.....And number one question I have been seeing,need bucket seat foam...any new ideas?
Thanks
I see the medallions in sale and wanted threads here in the site.

The plates can be reused if they are removed correctly using a small pick, Then flattening the holding tabs back out. I have a rear 72 Duster/Demon seat I can remove them from but you would have to pay for the seat. and the shipping of the medallions. Or you can pick up the seat in Danielsville Pa. 18038. I may have some stragglers floating around here but I did just see a seat upstairs in the garage. Steve

The plates can be reused if they are removed correctly using a small pick, Then flattening the holding tabs back out. I have a rear 72 Duster/Demon seat I can remove them from but you would have to pay for the seat. and the shipping of the medallions. Or you can pick up the seat in Danielsville Pa. 18038. I may have some stragglers floating around here but I did just see a seat upstairs in the garage. Steve
ok thanks for the info...Ill try removing them..

-
Back