Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Everybody:
I had this 72 Duster posted a while back for a friend * The short of it is - I now own it & it's for sale or possibly a trade * As you can see it's pretty darn straight & the paint was done this spring * Don't ask me about pervious bodywork - because I didn't see it before it was done *
I had it on the lift today - one 8" x 8" patch front driver floor pan - the rest was solid * Trunk solid * Frame solid * Chrome decent * Bright-work good * Glass good * Engine compartment was also painted as was the underneath of the hood - no sound padding.

Interior is also decent - need's good detailing & dash pad * Seat aren't bad * All belts there * Visors there * Radio missing & radio hole cut.

Original 318 with 108,000 miles * Edelbrock Performer intake * Edelbrock Performer carburetor * Chrome valve covers * Edelbrock air cleaner * Accel wires * Non-A/C * Power sterring * Manual drum brakes.

Original 904 transmission professionally rebuilt less the 200 miles ago * Has shift kit & 1 year warranty.

Dual exhaust with Turbo mufflers - tailpipes - chrome Duster tips * No headers * Correct 72 small bolt Rallys with RWL tires.

If have to admit - it runs darn good for what it is * No smoke except from the one legger - LOL

I'm thinking about Twister stripes & blacking out the hood * Breakup the paint some * Anyway asking $6,500 with stripes $6,000 without *
I believe that's fair for a V-8 Duster with fresh paint.

Feel free to throw those trades out there - never hurts to ask * Just about anything goes - you never know what might floats my boat - LOL

Please email me direct at [email protected] with full trade description & pictures * Be willing to answer questions - as I am willing to do same * More pictures available * Located New York 12590

You can as contact me at 845-473-9300 days 845-546-5523 nights & weekends before 9pm EST. "Thanks All For Looking"

DSC05204.jpg

DSC05206.jpg

DSC05207.jpg

DSC05205.jpg

I think that the stripes would look good as well as the hood black out. Fair price for a decent car btw.
Good luck with the sale.

Everybody I've talked to so far says to stripe it & black out the hood * It's too bad I sold the repo Duster twin hood scoops couple weeks ago - darn * Oh well for $350 I can buy the new repo's that are much better then the old repo's * Thanks for the input - Dan

Hi, very tempting, but got enough cars!! Mmmm....badlilrd79 has a link on here for the scoops that would work for the duster if you want.

Yup that's the same Duster * The guy asked me to sell it for him & when it wouldn't sell fast enough for his liking - he put it on Ebay * The car went to $4,600 with a reserve of 6k * So he came over to the shop the other day doing alittle whining - I said you should just trade me for my 85 Mustang GT & get it over with * He says - LOL * If I can keep my stereo ? * I said - want me to take it out for you - LOL * Thus now I have the Duster for sale or trade * At least with me you'll get an honest description - Dan

Okay guys the decision is made - "STRIPES & HOOD TREATMENT" - Should I do Black hood & side stripes or Black hood & White stripes to match the White interior? Comments please - thanks Dan

white strips and black matte hood hmmmmm? need you ask ? that would toughen her up

Definately leaning towards white stripes with the 72 Duster hood treatment - Twister decal * I think that'll be the hot setup * Might have time to do next week * Will post pictures. Dan

The Duster went to a new home - it was love at first sight - LOL * Hey if anyone is interested in a tow vehicle - I have a fully loaded 4 door 4x4 Toyota Tundra Limited with Off-Road package * Sweet truck & without a doubt priced to sell * $7,500.00 which is well below Kelly Blue * I'll check back & see it there's any action - if there is I'll post some photos * Or you can email me at [email protected] for faster reply. Oh it's got only 106k original miles & run fantastic. Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back