-
Status
Not open for further replies.

forespeed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very original 1972 Duster believed to have 124,000 miles from Virginia. This is a very solid car, floors, trunk, exterior and frame. The engine compartment is very original with factory paint, factory A/C and a slant 6 motor. The factory A/C option includes tinted glass all around and a Heavy Duty Radiator. It has an automatic transmission and factory rearend. Drivetrain is all numbers matching. The interior is all original in excellent condition, no rips or tears in the seats, dash pad or door panels. Floor covering is very good condition with no holes.
The car was repainted once in a color close to original but not an exact match. I believe the Y4 code indicates the exterior should be Honeydew a yellow/gold. To me the current color is a tan. The person that painted the car attempted to clone a Twister with a black stripe, hood and twister decals but I do not believe it is a Twister. If I keep the car, I will try to color sand the paint before I totally repainted the car. The paint is just dull and has some dirt in the finish.
This car can be driven daily and if you chose, work on it at the same time.
I would like to get $6,000 obo for the car and I can deliver the car for an extra charge.

KGrHqFrcFGZg99E1vBRtf-IgkEw60_3.jpg

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/fore-speed/library/1972 Duster

how about some more pictures ?

and does the AC and everything else work ?

that car looks great
I wonder how hard it would be to slap a 360 in there ?
would that require a different transmission or would that bolt right up ?

(kinda a newbie at this)

Probably because if it was a 340 car , it would be around 20,000 grand .I would say that no member on here would sell his 72 340 Duster for 6 grand.

I want to thank everyone that expressed an interest in my Duster. Unfortunately, it appears my location is too far out of the way for many potential buyers.

In order to avoid storing the car until I return from Florida in the spring, I'm going to list the car on ebay for $5,000 or best offer.
If it is not sold by Oct. 7, 2013 I will put it back in my storage for the winter.
Thanks again, Norm

I want to thank everyone that expressed an interest in my Duster. Unfortunately, it appears my location is too far out of the way for many potential buyers.

In order to avoid storing the car until I return from Florida in the spring, I'm going to list the car on ebay for $5,000 or best offer.
If it is not sold by Oct. 7, 2013 I will put it back in my storage for the winter.
Thanks again, Norm

is the side stripe painted on?

If this help's anybody,I've seen the car at a local cruise-in last month,talked to the owner,not a lot of Duster's around here.It's real clean for it's age,and I see him driving it a lot.If I was looking for another one I'd buy it.

:banghead: This Duster is sold and going to a good buyer. Soft market didn't help but better to take best offer now than wait till spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back