-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopacltd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an original 340/4 speed car. Less engine and trans. 8.75 rear housing with no center section. $2,500 plus shipping. I have a 4.10 posi center section and a newly rebuilt 340(9/27/71) short block available.

I have not been able to post pictures. I emailed Davohe the pictures and he said he would be good enough to post them for me when he gets off work tonight. Yes, location is in the mountains outside Phoenix,AZ.
Thanks for the responses. 602)558-6803 or [email protected]

Duster in Arizona

mail1.jpg

mail2.jpg

mail3.jpg

mail4.jpg

mail5.jpg

mail6.jpg

Based on my experience, depending on where you live in Canada - I'd say a minimum of $4500.00-$5000.00CDN (inc. purchase price) if you ship it.
Daryl

$1500 maybe, not $2500 to ship. I have 2 good carriers, one out of NY and one out of Missouri if you need.

Based on my experience, depending on where you live in Canada - I'd say a minimum of $4500.00-$5000.00CDN (inc. purchase price) if you ship it.
Daryl

Come on, folks. This car is too nice to just be sitting around. Make me an offer. The money from the sale of this car will help me complete one or maybe two of my other MOPAR projects.

Any bites on the Duster Mopacltd? By Northeast standards, thats a very solid, restorable body. Being a 340/4 speed car makes it all the better.

Well, here is a bump for ya...

People have shown interest, but no serious offers yet, 684.

Car is still available. I just have too many projects and this one is to far down the list. Let's deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back