1972 Heater Bezel Question

-

pitbill

Reaction score
I have been looking for a heater/radio dash bezel for my Dart after changing from a/c to non-a/c and wondering if the 1972 bezel is a one year only style or are there other years that will interchange with it as it seems the "'72's" are a harder part to find for sale? Looks nearly identical to the "73-76" style years I am seeing and was wondering what the differences are?

Thanks.

Yes a 72 non AC bezel is 1 year only. The fan switch moves left/right horizontal.

The 73+ up fan switch moves up/down vertically.

I can post a pic of a 72 if needed...

Aah, ok. Never really paid any attention to the switch. So if the controls are replaced with 73-76 control levers will the dash bezel fit the 72? They seem to look very similar otherwise, but I have not seen both in person, so perhaps there could be other differences I cannot tell from pictures.

Aah, ok. Never really paid any attention to the switch. So if the controls are replaced with 73-76 control levers will the dash bezel fit the 72? They seem to look very similar otherwise, but I have not seen both in person, so perhaps there could be other differences I cannot tell from pictures.

climate controllers are not fully interchangeable. 72 and back, 73 and up.

-
Back