1972 honda cl350 scrambler

-

Andyzell

Reaction score
recently pulled this bike out of the weeds and with fresh gas,new plugs and a
new battery it fired up. with no mufflers this is possibly one of the coolest
sounding hondas ive ever heard.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9osG5Cqrxc"]1972 honda cl350 srambler straight pipes - YouTube[/ame]

That is awesome!!!! I had a 76' cb550f supersport that I used to run with no muffler. Just the 4 into 1 header pipe. Damn that sounded awesome, real deep at low rpms to a real scream at 6000 +. Always wanted a 350 or 450 scrambler :)

Lol, Awesome! Those bikes are now bringing in pretty good money since they are in high demand as Café Racer builders.

Lol, Awesome! Those bikes are now bringing in pretty good money since they are in high demand as Café Racer builders.

yeah im just fixing it with what i have and making a pure rat bike with whatever
parts i can get for cheap. ill post some pics once the seat is done its going to be funky.

That is awesome!!!! I had a 76' cb550f supersport that I used to run with no muffler. Just the 4 into 1 header pipe. Damn that sounded awesome, real deep at low rpms to a real scream at 6000 +. Always wanted a 350 or 450 scrambler :)

yeah these bikes have a lot of top end to em

thanks 4speed, i just got the seat done and i put the mufflers back on.
1071394_624239087595079_161590969_o.jpg

Damn, sounds a lot meaner then a 350....

Nice find

thanks man, and yes i think someone has jetted these carbs cause the throttle
response and the sound of this is way different than anything like in on youtube.

I had one of those back in the 70's. It was a screamer of a hill climber, had all kinds of throttle. Not too fond of your seat cover choice :)

Good luck with getting her back on the road!

I had one of those back in the 70's. It was a screamer of a hill climber, had all kinds of throttle. Not too fond of your seat cover choice :)

Good luck with getting her back on the road!

thanks, and thats duct tape. i wanted something way different so why not checker board duct tape to cover the seat.

-
Back