Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiSSDart

Dartus Interuptus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge dart from Mexico, driven up to Phoenix and trailered to the Chicago area, hasn't run for years. Still have original Mexican title and window sticker. Slant six automatic, was 3-speed on the tree originally does not run and distributor missing. Have complete set-up from a 70 Duster including column if you want to convert it back. Ugly and dented but rust-free, has major bondo in both lower quarters, no idea why. Has Tijuana verlour interior and the paint is falling off all over, was originally white as far as I can tell. Has unique Chargeresque sail panels that they put on these south-of-the-border Darts. I will put a price on it but there are so few of these for sale, especially up Nort, that I have no idea what it is worth. $3500.00 obo Jim
for more pics, delivery available. Location is Ringwood, Illinois northwest of Chicago.

105_2985.JPG

105_2986.JPG

105_2995.JPG

105_2996.JPG

105_2997.JPG

105_2999.JPG

105_3002.JPG

Last edited:
Where is this car at? you said it was trailered up to the chicago land area . you have any picture of the front end and interior?

Last edited:
Where is this car at? you said it was trailered up to the chicago land area . you have any picture of the front end and interior?

The car is located northwest of Chicago in Ringwood, IL. Here are a couple more pics, not sure what you mean by front end, the first pic above shows it.

105_2995.JPG

105_3000.JPG

105_3001.JPG

105_3003.JPG

105_3008.JPG

"The car is located northwest of Chicago in Ringwood, IL. Here are a couple more pics, not sure what you mean by front end, the first pic above shows it."
Sorry missed the location in your origial message. As for front end I guess I was looking for some close of shots of the door car like the quarter panel and the dents you mentioned and the bondoed up area. I notice the marker lights or park light are missing,. do you have those? you said the engine did not run is it because of the missing distributor? does the odometer work curious as to how many miles on it.

"The car is located northwest of Chicago in Ringwood, IL. Here are a couple more pics, not sure what you mean by front end, the first pic above shows it."
Sorry missed the location in your origial message. As for front end I guess I was looking for some close of shots of the door car like the quarter panel and the dents you mentioned and the bondoed up area. I notice the marker lights or park light are missing,. do you have those? you said the engine did not run is it because of the missing distributor? does the odometer work curious as to how many miles on it.

The marker lights are in the trunk. The paint is basically falling off the car so it is hard to get good pictures of the dents. I have not checked the mileage, I will take pics of the odometer tomorrow.

Did you ever find out how many miles on the odometer? wasjust curious ,you know if there was any front end work? in the trunk those look like ball joints from a control arm.

Did you ever find out how many miles on the odometer? wasjust curious ,you know if there was any front end work? in the trunk those look like ball joints from a control arm.

in case Jim doesn't answer right away it has a metric odo and speedo in it so the miles are in Kilometers

in case Jim doesn't answer right away it has a metric odo and speedo in it so the miles are in Kilometers

I haven't had a chance to get back over there and get the mileage as I just got a new job with a 3 hour round trip every day! Going to the St. Louis show tomorrow, so I won't be able to it until the following weekend. I think the front end has had work done to it, I will check that too.

well finally is resting in central Florida, and will go for the transformation. lot work but is good to save it. thanks Jim.

Awesome.

You gotta show that off.

What kind of transformation are you talking?

Nice to hear from you again.

No one ever did get back with me about this car. I left a message about the the best time to see it. nothing. not a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back