Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original 340 car, made bracket car. $8000. Located in Lakeside, CA

Any and ALL questions, shoot me a PM, or if the phone is easier call 619-206-2500, Paul
. The car hasn't seen a 1/4 mile in 5 years, but runs a consistant 7.1 in the 1/8th

This is a 1972 Plymouth Duster 340, specially built for bracket drag racing, it's been getting a lot of use, and is ready to race right away. It is meant to run in the "Super Street" class on a 10-90 index. The body is in great shape, fiberglass hood, fenders, front and rear bumpers and deck lid. The paint has a few minor scratches, the usual, but looks really good going down the track.

The motor is in great shape, it is a .40 over 360 with a 11.5;1 compression ratio, TTI Headers, a solid cam, w2 heads, 800 Holly, a strip dominator intake, and coil over rear shocks with a 3-link ladder bar set up. Also on the car is a NEW transmission, rear spool, rear axles, new trans break, a transbreak converter, 5000 RPM, worth about $850 itself, new rear tires (15X31", 31X18.5") new seatbelt harnesses.

The floors are all solid, this is an original 340 car, with Lexan front and rear glass and quarterglass. The car weighs about 2900 pounds, and can hit upwards of 450 horsepower.

It's a very consistent car, and I've made a lot of money with it, but I have too many projects and race cars, and need to unload a few.
It's perfectly ready. Just turn the key and it's ready to go! Ready to rush down the quarter mile!

BOsMowWkKGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYjRBJv9m3JMi.jpg

BOsNiPQWkKGrHgoOKioEjlLmeN7IBJv9obC.jpg

702b_12.jpg

a0e7_12.jpg

3835_12.jpg

db37_12.jpg

Oh yea, trades for other toys might be considered =P~

that is quite a car. I wish i had the money, but then again i am more interested in the tv star in the backround

The car did have a title lol.

It's sold, thanks for the interest guys. Ended up trading it for a 68' Cuda 440 4-speed + money. Should be a fun car as well :cheers:

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back