-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
it is with great reluctance I must sell my 1972 Plymouth Duster drag race roller. my age (80) and health says -no way...this car comes with title. it had been made into a good drag race car when I bought it, it had some character flaws. it still does but it has been a raced car for some time, it is also the most rust free Car I've seen from that era in a long time.
it has plexiglass windshield and side windows, a fiberglass front and rear bumper and fiberglass hood (with factory style scoop) and trunk lid. it has back half roll cage that allow for big tires, it could stand some addition to the cage from dash area forward. it had no dash when I got it, I made a dash, installed gauges and wired it. there is no wiring beyond the dash so far. the steering shaft was UG-lee, I made a new one with U- joints.
it was stock front suspension when I got it. I installed a NEW coil over front suspension -wilwood brakes and Aluminum hubs. (everything in front suspension is loose (a bit) and must be adjusted to be correct .
the engine bay was a mess-I made alum panels to eliminate the area's where the ugly was, they are not perfect but the best I could do with a crank operated beader and no help. I painted the engine area with paint that matched the exterior of the car. I'm not a painter ~~. it had a BB Mopar in it and has an aluminum front motor plate, stock tail shaft mount in the rear. it has a narrowed Dana60 with 4 links and coil overs, battery mount for 2 batteries and alum fuel tank in the trunk. from wheel tubs back it is aluminum, nice older job, needs cleaning. the interior is bare- driver seat only. it is a roller only. I'm in it over 10 K- want close to that-will consider offers, but don't be ridiculous.. located in southwest Missouri,

dusteron stilts.jpg

coil overs -mopar.jpg

coil overs2.jpg

d-6.jpg

dusteer 4.jpg

duster 2.jpg

thumbnailduster0.jpg

I also have a new aluminum radiator for the Duster ,unique as it has top radiator hose in the middle, it is a mopar radiator but will have to be secured with manufactured brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back