[SOLD] 1972 Plymouth Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have a 1972 Duster for sale. Originally from Texas. The car has a great running 318 engine. Power steering, manual brakes, new master cylinder, car starts, steers, stops, and drives very nice. Interior needs work, carpet, seats, etc. Black vinyl top is beautiful original, trim also is really nice. Factory A/C car, all working. Fenders, doors, hood, trunk lid, and wheel openings are all solid. Floors have some scaling, but no holes, lower 1/4's show small rust. Spare tire well has some rust and have new complete trunk pan that comes with car. Very clean southern car with VERY minimum rust issues, priced right, drive and restore! All lights and dash gauges work, sharkstooth grille added, car is driven every day!
PM me for additional pictures. Asking $6200.00"

Changed the ad a bit... car is a good deal for somebody. Bumped for ya'

"I have a 1972 Duster for sale. Originally from Texas. The car has a great running 318 engine. Power steering, manual brakes, new master cylinder, car starts, steers, stops, and drives very nice. Interior needs work, carpet, seats, etc. Black vinyl top is beautiful original, trim also is really nice. Factory A/C car, all working. Fenders, doors, hood, trunk lid, and wheel openings are all solid. Floors have some scaling, but no holes, lower 1/4's show small rust. Spare tire well has some rust and have new complete trunk pan that comes with car. Very clean southern car with VERY minimum rust issues, priced right, drive and restore! All lights and dash gauges work, sharkstooth grille added, car is driven every day!
PM me for additional pictures. Asking $6200.00"

Changed the ad a bit... car is a good deal for somebody. Bumped for ya'

Thanks buddy! I'm going to buy you lunch today!

Mark, nice to meet you the other day...sorry for the confusion. ..... bump for you, somebody buy this car!

Yep, still here. We are cutting staff but they gave me more to do will probably be here though the week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back