-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dachiefs

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
It is with regret I am posting my car for sale. I have a 1972 Plymouth Duster Project for sale. It has a brand new Vitamin C Orange paint job with all new floors and sheet metal. It also has the Twister pkg decals and hood. I have a rebuilt mild 360 w/ a carter 4 barrel and headers. I also have a rebuilt complete 4 speed. I have a parts car with a full black interior that would need recovered. I also have 1972 duster buckets that would come with the car that need recovered. I have 4 Chrysler 14" rallye wheels and 4 15" painter steel wheels with "Chysler Division" dishes. I have a Rallye dash for it as well. this project would go together really quick and would be a driver that you dont see much of...call me with any question. I have everything you need to complete the car. I have over 12K invested asking $9500 obo. Please PM me with any questions or comments. The car is located in North Central Kansas.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,202
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • IMG_0453l.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,177
I think you be better off putting the car together. I am not suggesting to spend any more money just assemble it as much as you can and get it running so it moves on its own. It will be much easier to sell; I been there.

I wish I had the room to store all the stuff and I would buy it, especially being that close to you (central MO).

That's a great suggestion. I'm getting a lot of interest...and based on that feedback it would help to sell if it I get it running, driving...time was the only real issue...but it sounds like that's going to be the solution to getting it sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back