-
Status
Not open for further replies.

3404spdDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I got upforsale my 1972 Plymouth Scamp Green on Green on Green with 67,000 Miles

I got this car from a friends dad, was always adult owned, Came from minnesota and was purchased New from an elderly Man, and was Zbarted Right away,

Everything in this car works, lights,buzzers,gauges (except Gas guage) comes with brand new sending unit

Interior is Mint, Seats are perfect no tears or rips and still very comfy, Everything is there and pretty much in perfect conidition! Am Radio still works nice!

Truck still has orignal Floor mat, Jack setup, Carboard and Bysply Spare Tire!

Exterior of car has Orignal Paint still, still has a shine to it but it has it flaws, like rust on fenders and a tiny bit on rear quarter, Vinyl Top is in very good conidtion!, Windows are all perfect with no cracks, Chrome trim is all there and perfect!

Frame is all solid, Floor pans are all solid

Has New Shocks Front and Rear, Tires are 80% tread Goodyears

Has orignal 225 Slant 6 with 67,000 orignal miles with 904 trans, Runs really good and trans shifts great still, Has Headers with true dual exhuast and x-pipe

Has Drum brakes all around, recently were redone, of course doesnt stop anything like disc brakes

Only flaws would be, the headers hit the steering box sometimes, Brakes make noise sometimes, could use and alignment, gas guage doesnt work, headers flanges could use new gaskets leak a lil bit, rims could use a repaint

Rust Issues would be both fenders, have a pair of 72 fenders in much better condition i could throw in for a lil more, Inner fender tops, Rear lower quarter, HAVE PICS OF THEM ALL!!

Over all the car is a blast to drive, Previous owner use to take it on 6 hour trips with no problems, i daily drive it at the moment all over town. Could drive most anywere!

Asking $3,500 or trade for some mopar a-body parts and cash

Car is located in Racine,Wi 53402

If you are seriously interested then reply to this add with a name & # i can reach you @ & i will call you or you give you my number. no parts for sale , sold as is no warranty , no refund , no checks , no bs , cash only!!

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

9-1.jpg

16.jpg

8.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5.jpg

securedownload-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

Is the car still for sale? This is just what I'm looking for. How bad is the rust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back