Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Subject: 1972 Satellite #'s Matching 400 BB

Okay - The Barns getting a little crowded So, I am selling the 1972 Plymouth Satellite that has served as my daily driver for the past 8+ months since I just picked up a '92 RamCharger to use as my daily transport.

The Good - It is a #'s matching FY1 400 BB car with A/C. As I said, I've been using it as my daily driver for the past 8-9 months and have racked up about 10,000 miles on it. Has 8-3/4 rear with 3.23 gears (I think). Heater works well and does not leak - I used it quite a bit this past winter. I've added a MP Electronic Ignition and an edelbrock performer intake and TQ 4 barrel. I still have the original 2 barrel intake and carb if the buyer wants it. It has a bench seat and column shift. I have the fender tag (still on the car) and the build sheet. Floors are good and so are the frame rails. Trunk floor is still in pretty good shape.

The Bad - Rust in the cowl, fenders, doors, decklid, filler panel and quarters. Needs brake work, front end needs aligment, gas tank needs a good cleaning, A/C is not working but is all there an dcompressor was replaced within the past 4-5 years and was retrofitted to R-134.

The Added Bonus - I am including with the very good North Texas parts car that has very little rust - only part I need off of it is the rear bumper. Everything else goes with the car. The only real bad parts on the car are the driver side fender (dented but not rusty) and the front valance and lower rad support are also crunched. Intreior is toast and there is no steering column, engine, or trans. I was a 318 car and has an 8-1/4 rear.

I am asking $2800 for BOTH cars. email for more pics [email protected] or give me a call to discuss

Thanks
Gary 817-980-1886

101_9810.JPG

101_9807.JPG

101_9787.JPG

if you lived by me..it would be sold..been looking for a project like this :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back