-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: Super clean 1972 TB3 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus. California car now located in Kentucky. The paper trial is unbelievable, order sheet, service records and more. New paint with color coded 15x8 and 15x6 steel wheels. New tires, dual Flowmaster exhaust, brakes and frontend parts. Original white top now black, new recovered interior, new weather seal and detailed trunk. New Jasper 318 engine and TCI 904 trans with 8 1/4 rear. Asking $15,000

For more info and/or pictures, please email Tony at [email protected]

MVC-887F.JPG

MVC-886F.JPG

MVC-890F.JPG

MVC-891F.JPG

MVC-894F.JPG

MVC-896F.JPG

Thanks Backtobasics! I'm happy with how it turned out. Getting ready for a new Winter project. Take Care.

Thanks PettyBluDart! You have a nice one also. I really like the color also. When I took it to the Nationals this year I received tons of complements. The pictures here are before the final buffing, so it really shines now.

Backtobasics Under the hood is the worse part of the car. I did not pull the engine prior to painting the car and the previous owner had painted the engine bay black:( It's clean and detailed, but would look a lot better in the TB3 Blue.

DusterED you are correct these cars would look awfully good next to each other. Where in Ohio are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back