-
Status
Not open for further replies.

48james

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm sorry abodiesonly, but I NEED a 68-69 Roadrunner, Satellite or GTX! A Roadrunner or the like has always been my dream car and this Dart was a great experience but I've been fiddling with it for five years and want to get to a car I can see myself always with.
The Dart is in reasonable shape, currently the engine is pulled for a new freeze plug (very tight headers due to power steering, but I'm also changing that out) but it will be in and running before anybody would need to come take a look!
It has a mild-build 318, with a 904. Has a deep aluminum trans pan and ratchet shifter, brand new slots around. The interior is in awesome shape (split bench) aside from one tear on the drivers side. The car stops better than most modern cars with the small bolt Kelsey Hayes calipers. Everything underneath is undercoated and brand new! Mini tubs and spring relocation.
IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7375.JPG
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7938-1.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7375.JPG
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7938-1.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_7757.JPG
IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7375.JPG
Has true 2 1/2" summit kit, long tube headers and will lay it down wherever you want!
I primered the car with epoxy and 2k, blocked it and then decided it would be a fun car to have in the Hemi Dart scheme so grey primer body, and the front end is getting black soon!
I know my account says PA, but I'm currently going to college at McPherson, in Kansas but I do have a lot of ways to bring it somewhere as long as I know its done and both sides are committed.
Let me know what you have and I have millions of pictures for this thing so if you want to see anything please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back