[FOR SALE] 1972 Valiant 4 door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the front frame rails? I have a 72 like your that needs both entire fronts replaced. Just checking I am in Cincinnati. Thank you
Everything structural from the firewall forward is currently spoken for. If that falls through, I’ll let you know.

What color blue?
how are these parts
dash pad
armrest
kick panels
I believe it’s b5. Dash pad is gone. Armrests I believe are good but I’ll have to check. Kick panels had some small speakers fastened to them. I’ll post pics tomorrow if I make it to the shop.

Last edited:
What color blue?
how are these parts
dash pad
armrest
kick panels
Here are some pics for you. The armrest bases are all in really good condition from what I saw (before my phone died in the dark shop. Lol) and the rear armrest pads are both in good condition as far as no cracks, they are all stained on the tops of the pads though. The passenger front pad is the dusty one in the pics that has the splits in the vinyl. I wasn’t able to check out the drivers front before my phone died.

Both kick panels had small aftermarket speakers screwed to them in the top portion (you can see the holes in the pics). The passenger panel is in excellent shape minus those two small holes. The drivers one, it looks like someone dyed or painted it at one point. I washed it with warm water and a small scrubber and was able to get a bunch off. That panel has a few light scratches in the center and 4 holes in the top portion.

C01DD01D-E6CB-42AB-B0F8-F4B1AF2FFE45.jpeg

0DB1A18B-CE98-45B8-843B-F2C9010C2AB0.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back