1973-75 Dart Sport owners. Help!!!

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Thanks for any help. I have a 1975 Dodge Dart Sport with air. I removed the dash and put in a black one. Well it has been apart so long I dont know where the under dash vac. lines go. They are all color coded. I looked in my manual and cant find a definitve answer. Does anyone have a diagram or know where I can get one? Or maybe if someone can look under there dash and tell me. I just need to know what line goes to what servo. Thanks Tod. [email protected]

yellow= left bottom pot defrost/floor door

short white= left side upper pot ac vent pot

red= upper port on the fresh air pot

long white= lower port on the fresh air pot

Valiantsignet20, Thanks so much for the info. I have one more question I also have a green and a black one where do they go? Tod

The black hose goes to the vacuum reservoir in the engine compartment and the other one connected to the reservoir goes to engine vacuum at the intake manifold the greeen hose goes to the vacuum acuated heater water valve my car is a 1975 sport

The black hose goes to the vacuum reservoir in the engine compartment and the other one connected to the reservoir goes to engine vacuum at the intake manifold the greeen hose goes to the vacuum acuated heater water valve my car is a 1975 sport

These two hoses pass through a grommet in the firewall. If your hoses are broken off at this grommet, I can tell you how to fix it.

Jerry

Awesome info guys. You guys have helped alot. One more question. Is the resv. just for heater control valve? Or is it so when you loose manifold vac. such as momentary pedal to the floor you wont loose vent control. I currently dont have a heater control valve. Do you know where I can find one? Thanks Tod

The vacuum canister is for both the water valve and to keep the doors in the dash from going into a spastic fit everytime you play with the 4 BBL....

....don't ask how I know.

-
Back