Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkrazed

Moparkrazed
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm working on a 75 dart swinger and getting ready to paint, I have a 74 dart sport fender on the car now. If anyone has one available please pm me with a price, I live in Blythewood, South Carolina, in north east Columbia.

Thanks for the help!

Hello, I'm working on a 75 dart swinger and getting ready to paint, I have a 74 dart sport fender on the car now. If anyone has one available please pm me with a price, I live in Blythewood, South Carolina, in north east Columbia.

Thanks for the help!
I have a nice drivers side fender for early to mid seventies a body but bought with some other parts off the car. what is the difference in what you have and what you are looking for. It seems I have seen some on a 70 that had a front extension but not sure. This one does not have this. Jerry

I have a nice drivers side fender for early to mid seventies a body but bought with some other parts off the car. what is the difference in what you have and what you are looking for. It seems I have seen some on a 70 that had a front extension but not sure. This one does not have this. Jerry
Hey man, the one I need is a swinger fender for the passenger side. It should have 5 holes for emblems. The 73-76 doesn't have the fender extensions and I think th front bumper was higher and narrower on the 70-72s so that front areas is a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back