-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i went RMS and don't need it. comes with motor mounts and lca's. not shipping it unless you set it up. good straight,no rust southern parts. $300

sale fell through. still available! comes with motor mounts if needed and lower control arms.

seems like everybody is always looking for one of these until i have mine for sale. WTH!! $200 someone come get it.

I won't comment on the price, but in the past I have shipped k-members and they really aren't that expensive (unless prices are completely insane these days) or hard to ship. I think the last one I shipped was under $40 to ship (but, YES, they are kind of pain to package).

If I remember right, the 70 has the old style motor mounts and the 73 has spool mounts.

I won't comment on the price, but in the past I have shipped k-members and they really aren't that expensive (unless prices are completely insane these days) or hard to ship. I think the last one I shipped was under $40 to ship (but, YES, they are kind of pain to package).

from what i researched,$200-$300 is the going rate. i don't know. and i am including the LCA's and the motor mounts! the shipping wasn't bad,like 30-40 bucks.

from what i researched,$200-$300 is the going rate. i don't know. and i am including the LCA's and the motor mounts! the shipping wasn't bad,like 30-40 bucks.

I am shipping a K-member out today to Texas. It will be about $50 FedEx... I added some weight to this one (40lb package).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back