[SOLD] 1973 Dart Sport 32k miles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Nice 1973 dart sport. 32k original miles. Interior is near mint. I really can not stress how nice the interior is. Even still has all the original cardbord lining in the trunk. Has fold down rear seat, and pass threw trunk door. Original stock 318. Just put a B&M shift kit in the tranny. Have perfect factory build sheet, or original sales brochure, and owners manual. Top banana yellow. Was originally light gold. Has a little filler in the bottom of the rear 1/4s but not to bad. Under side of this car is as solid as it gets!!! No rot under there at all. Non power disk breaks. No power steering. Car has the factory stripe option. Over heated twice at idle, so I found a factory fan shroud and have the on its way hear. This is a very nice low mile Sport. I would not part with it, but I have a chance at a 68 Charger RT I have been wanting for some time. PM me for pic! Located just 45min east of Cincinnati, OH in KY.

$5,500

some pictures of Kens beautiful car

Picture034.jpg

deayna043.jpg

deayna042.jpg

deayna040.jpg

some pictures of Kens beautiful car

Picture034.jpg

deayna043.jpg

deayna042.jpg

deayna040.jpg

Thanks AdamR!

As you can see in the one pic the bumper guards have been removed, but I still have them. Car also comes with a late 73 dated intake, and a thermoquad carb.

Thanks again!

Nice 1973 dart sport. 32k original miles. Interior is near mint. I really can not stress how nice the interior is. Even still has all the original cardbord lining in the trunk. Has fold down rear seat, and pass threw trunk door. Original stock 318. Just put a B&M shift kit in the tranny. Have perfect factory build sheet, or original sales brochure, and owners manual. Top banana yellow. Was originally light gold. Has a little filler in the bottom of the rear 1/4s but not to bad. Under side of this car is as solid as it gets!!! No rot under there at all. Non power disk breaks. No power steering. Car has the factory stripe option. Over heated twice at idle, so I found a factory fan shroud and have the on its way hear. This is a very nice low mile Sport. I would not part with it, but I have a chance at a 68 Charger RT I have been wanting for some time. PM me for pic! Located just 45min east of Cincinnati, OH in KY.

$5,500

dude, what a great looking car..... tell me about the fire wall.... the black paint

The car has been repainted. Still a very nice start. I really wish I could pick this up

Thanks for the compliments!
Some one before me painted it in the 80's? Was light gold. Could use painted again, and the few spots were body work was done, done better. As to the black paint. Some one in there lack of wisdom did not cover that stuff when the painted the engine compartment. Then they went back and just sprayed black on it. DaAAAA. Something I am going to fix if I keep it.

The heating problem will be worked out before it is sold. I just need to order a 19in fan and get the shroud mounted up in it. Should fix it up. I ran it the other day with the shroud and the small fan, and it never got hot.

OSAC valve? Not sure what that is. If it is the valve for distributer delay, I bypassed it. Seemed to be the thing to do from what I read on line, and it seems to run way better that way.

It is a fire sale!! I just made a big mopar purchase so this dart must go. To any one on this board. $4750 and I will throw in a A-body 8.75 housing with small spacing axles.

for the price I would be surprised if its not sold in the next few days. It would be on its way to CT if I could afford it,

Yea,
I figure it will make some one really happy. Wife and I took it for a nice drive tonight. if it dose not go at this price I will just keep it. "that is my excuse with the wife any way". It is not a perfect car by any means. But it is one darn nice start. I have room for two in the garage! But I would really like to have the extra $ to put in the new project.

hey lets see a few pics of the new Mopar you got!!
that black under hood may come off if its rattle can..
lets see the pics
thanks

I will try to get some pic of the new car up when I get a chance, "and figure out how to to do it! LOL" The wife kid, and I are off on a good long drive to get it today. It is a 1965 Dart GT. Said to be 100% rust free, 100% original body panels. Original 273 car. Bucket seats, with fore mounted shifter, and a 8.75 rear end. Probably paying more than I should, but if it truly is that nice???? We will see. Should be a great start for a nostalgia drag car. Always wanted a vintage looking drag car. I figured I would sell the 73 to help fund it. But if it dose not sell. I still have a place for it in the garage. For once the wife actually wants one of my cars to stay! So I told her if it sells for the $4,750 great. If not it can stay right were it is sitting. Thanks to every one for the comments on the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back