1973 dart sport help

-

denied88

Reaction score
hey guys need to pick your brains for a few i'm having brake issues on my car and can't seem to figure it out here is my problem i bought new master and booster as one unit for some reason it seems to be tilted down in the front after i installed it not sure if i have something wrong on the install or what.. it was apart when i bought the car i thought it looked pretty straight forward but i guess i was wrong is there supposed to be a spacer on the bottom of the bracket or did i get one that is just screwed up and just fyi i have very little brakes so i'm hoping this is the problem any ideas or photos of how it is supposed to be put together would be greatly appreciated

Photos. We must have photos.

25834f8.jpg

yeah ill have to take pics of it this weekend its out getting painted so i dont have that luxury right now and i have both brackets on it but still leans horribly forward like to the point that it looses fluid is it possible to have a bracket backwards on either the booster or the pedal

Here's the arrangement on my own '73 Sport, should be enough to help you figure out what is wrong.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 005.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 006.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 007.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 83
-
Back