-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbitt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 1973 Dodge Dart sport. This is one of only approximatly 200 Dart Sport 340’s, with the factory sunroof cars made in 1973. This car is an original matching numbers car.
It has the original 340 V-8, with the original A-833 4 speed transmission, with the original factory Hurst shifter. Rare factory sunroof along with working factory AC. Still has the vin# stamp on the radiator support.
Car has lived its entire life on the west coast except for the last year where it has been stored in my garage near Pittsburgh, PA. Body is very solid except for lower quarter panels both sides. There is a new gas tank and radiator installed on the car. The car will come with two brand new NOS Dodge front fenders and a spare complete working sunroof, along with some pieces I have accumulated for the interior. The engine and transmission were rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago along with the suspension on the car. I have bought another project and this one has to go. $8,000 takes it all. PM me for more pics or more info and email address

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,346
  • 5.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 14.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,238
WOW!!!! What a great car!!! 340-A/C-sunroof and a 4 speed! GLWS! Should sell quick.

"This is one of only approximately 200 Dart Sport 340's, with the factory sunroof cars made in 1973."

Can you tell me the source you found for this breakdown in production figures? I own a #'s matching 1973 H-code Dart Sport 340 Convertriple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back