Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
**** see post below for new pics added ****
What I have here is a 1973 dart sport I have had this car for 8 years it has been inside my barn the whole time this is a original petty blue half white vinyl top And white over roof stripe blue interior with fold down rear seat. This is still the original Paint on most of the car some body did do some lower quarter work not the best as you Can see. This was a 318 – 3 speed stick now has a 4 speed out of a 69 dart. The floor
Pans are still decent the hump is nice the inner fenders and truck are real nice and still
Have nice paint on them. Dual sport mirrors, power steering, manual disc breaks. I do
Not no if the motor runs but it does turn over needs a engine wire harness. This would
Make a nice car to restore it is all here but the front seat is not the right one the rest of
The interior is original and there. Very nice grill. I do have the fender tag and build
Sheet for this car im asking $ 2900 for this car which I think is very fair for a car with
This combo and a build sheet.
For more info and pics. This car is in Pinckney, Michigan. I can help with delivery.

007 (2).jpg

013 (3).jpg

I noticed you didn't put in your location! I think it a good idea if people know where you are. Also, plese handle this through PM's. Thanks.
(I had one of these, only a Duster, and have not seen that combo since.)

Pinckney Michigan,last line of the add.

How about some interior pics.

I would like to see a shot of the fender tag to see the paint code. Is it REALLY petty blue, or is it TB3? Everyone thinks TB3 is petty blue even though its not. That one does look like it could be though.

I would like to see a shot of the fender tag to see the paint code. Is it REALLY petty blue, or is it TB3? Everyone thinks TB3 is petty blue even though its not. That one does look like it could be though.

Pictures answer your question, its TB3...

So, what is the code for Petty Blue or "corporate blue" or whatever the hell it is...? I saw a duster for sale that looked like Petty blue also...

According to the research I have just been doing. Petty blue would have been code 999 just like it had been the prior years. TB3 is called Blue Streak (for Dodge). This is right off of a copy of factory paint codes. Cool color for sure, but 100% not petty blue as per the fender tag. I still wouldn't complain if the car was in my garage.

TB3 isn't technically "petty blue" but the TB3 code is called that all the time.

It's akin to the sure grip/posi thing that seems to drive some mopar people crazy.

Good luck with the sale, neat car.

C stripes I agree with you, I wouldn't complain if it was mine either. plymouth guy it's a sweet combination, here is a bump for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back