-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dart Swinger. Originally a slant 6/904 car, converted 416" LA/4 speed. Details below.

Engine: 416” (based on ’68 340 block), cast 4” crank, H beam rods, ARP bolts, main caps studded, JE pistons, 9:1 compression, internally balanced. Heads are W2 econo heads, cam is a Comp 258/262 @ .050, 108, 550ish lift solid flat tappet. Moroso pan, Edelbrock torker W2 intake, MSD 6AL Ignition with what I believe is an MP Distributor. New mini starter. Motor was built by a previous owner. Runs great, no smoke, no bad noises, doesn’t leak, pulls strong, sounds great. Recent compression test showed 170-178 psi across all 8.

Fuel System: sumped stock tank, AN lines front to back, Mallory fuel pump to a holley regulator. Carb currently on it is an Edelbrock AVS2 800.

Exhaust: Hedman W2 headers, 3” mandrel bent duals, X pipe, Magnaflow straight through mufflers, exit at the rear.

Trans/Driveline: A833 4 speed, Denny’s driveshaft with 1350 ujoints. Has a SFI bellhousing…not sure which clutch it has. 8 ¾ rear with new 3.55 ring and pinion, new bearings and new seals. Eaton TruTrack and Strange axles, screw in studs. Adjustable pinion snubber.

Suspension/Steering/Brakes: stock front suspension with new ball joints. Super Stock leaf springs. Manual brakes with new Dr. Diff aluminum master cylinder, front disc brakes. Hard lines were replaced by a prior owner at some point, I recently put new rubber lines on all around.

Wheels/Tires: Big bolt pattern steelies, 15x7 rear with new 245/60/15’s and 15x5 with new 205/70/15’s up front. Right rear tire got rubbed on the inside sidewall by ebrake cable (which is irritating since the tires are new!) but still good. Just want to be straight about it. Redline hubcaps.

Body: B1 blue, solid floor and truck. Car was repainted at some point and while not a show quality paint job by any means, it does show very well. Fiberglass 6 pack hood, LW hood springs. Some rust starting at front section of quarters near rocker panels and small spots behind rear wheels. The rear wheel arches were trimmed for tire clearance at some point by a previous owner. Bumpers, emblems, grill, etc all very nice. Car is very straight with the exception of a small dent in the drivers quarter panel (pictured). Has welded subframe connectors.

Interior: Blue with blue/white cloth seats. Very, very nice shape.

Overall, it’s a very nice car that runs great. I bought it a bit over 2 years ago from a friend and have put about 3k cruising miles on it. Body has what is believed to be 45k miles, drivetrain I think has about 5k on it. Runs cool and has been reliable. Just looking to change up the fleet a bit.

Car is located in Rockville, MD, just northwest of Washington, DC. $22,500

front left.jpg

interior front.jpg

engine.jpg

interior rear.jpg

right side.jpg

rear.jpg

trunk.jpg

Bumpin' it up. Not desperate to sell, but I'm itching to start another project and would really like to have the extra space this winter if possible. Dropping the price to $20,500, which I think is a pretty good deal for what the car is. If it doesn't go soon, I'll probably pull it off the market and put it into winter storage.

Message me any questions. Thanks!

Pat

Bumpin' it up. Not desperate to sell, but I'm itching to start another project and would really like to have the extra space this winter if possible. Dropping the price to $20,500, which I think is a pretty good deal for what the car is. If it doesn't go soon, I'll probably pull it off the market and put it into winter storage.

Message me any questions. Thanks!

Pat
If you decide to take it off the market just drop me a pm and I can close this sale thread.

Hi everyone. It's going to be March before I know it, so planning on bringing the car back home in the next week or two from where I have it stored for the winter and getting it back out on the market. Time for someone else to enjoy it. Bumping this thread up in case someone here is interested.

Thanks,
Pat

Hi everyone. It's going to be March before I know it, so planning on bringing the car back home in the next week or two from where I have it stored for the winter and getting it back out on the market. Time for someone else to enjoy it. Bumping this thread up in case someone here is interested.

Thanks,
Pat
Hi Pat,

I would be interested in seeing the car. I live just Northwest of Philly. Contact me through a PM
Thanks Kevin Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest in a 70 road runner trade and cash your way. The RR is super solid and has way to much to list. The car runs but needs to be finished to drive. PM me if interested

DSCF1617.JPG

DSCF1619.JPG

Last edited:
Any interest in a 70 road runner trade and cash your way. The RR is super solid and has way to much to list. The car runs but needs to be finished to drive. PM me if interested

View attachment 1716044792

View attachment 1716044793

That's tempting...a Roadrunner is on my list, but I already have the next project lined up and don't have the space. I'll have to pass. Thanks though!

I can't believe it took so long. I really wanted it myself but the coin is not good right now. Bad *** car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back