1973 Dart Swinger license plate bracket

-

Joshua Suehs

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am wondering what the stock liscense plate bracket on the front bumper looks like. They make a bunch of aftermarket crap... trying to make as stock as possible. Pictures would be appreciated.

20190105_132253.jpg
There you are sir I believe that's stock.
It's on a 73 Scamp but I think the same.

Thanks! Is that riveted on or tack welded?
Mine has square holes in the bumper with plastic snap in nut plates then sheet metal screws.
If that didn't make sense let me know and will send you a picture.

Mine has square holes in the bumper with plastic snap in nut plates then sheet metal screws.
If that didn't make sense let me know and will send you a picture.
I think I know. Do you have or does anyone know the part number. Trying to find one of these and not seeing it anywhere!

I had to make one for my 73 dart sport. I posted the same question, as mine was missing too but never got an answer.

I had to make one for my 73 dart sport. I posted the same question, as mine was missing too but never got an answer.

Any good suggestions in making one? Did you use a cad design or just fab from scratch? Did you chrome plate it like the bumper or powder coat? Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:
On good suggestions in making one? Did you use a cad design or just fan from scratch? Did you chrome plate it like the bumper or powder coat? Sorry for all the questions.
Joshua I would send you the measurement on mine if it would help I haven't found a part number on it or I would have let you know.

-
Back