-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_dreams

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling one of my projects... car is a 318 auto, nice wheels and tires, current plates and tags, new fuel sending unit, spark plugs and wires, brake booster and master cylinder. Not a rust bucket.

GREAT WINTER PROJECT,
THIS CAR RUNS AND DRIVES BUT NEEDS SOME ATTENTION. I HAVE ONLY DRIVEN IT AROUND THE BLOCK, I WOULD RECOMMEND TOWING IT. I BOUGHT IT WITH HIGH HOPES OF USING IT FOR A DAILY DRIVER THIS SUMMER BUT LIFE HAS CHANGED MY PRIORITIES.
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICS, CAR IS VERY COMPLETE AND UNMOLESTED.

THE GOOD: TIRES IN GREAT SHAPE, NEW MASTER CYLINDER AND BOOSTER, FUEL SENDING UNIT, SOLID TRUNK AND FLOOR PANS, FIRES RIGHT UP

THE BAD: THIS CAR NEED BODY WORK AND PAINT(FRONT DRIVER FENDER IS PRIMER BLACK), NEEDS A MUFFLER, AND SOME BASIC MAINTENANCE.
ASKING $2000 OR BEST OFFER

Please PM
Car is located in Medford, OR

here are some pics...
I must sell this car soon, feel free to make offers

I also have a 1974 Plymouth Trailduster for sale for a 1200 OBO

and possibly a 1969 Dodge Coronet 2dr 440 with a 318 project for sale

Attachments

• IMG_20130102_152430.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_20130102_152703.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_20121130_104743.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 432
Heres one of the td

Attachments

• IMG_20121106_145208.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_20130102_152457.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 428
Yea no problem my nephew is looking for a car I'll show him this also would like to see the 69 and what you want for that its my favorite year

Would you please post some pics of the '69 Coronet and a good description of the condition.
Does it have a clear title? Price?

Yes, I will post some pics of coronet.
I was trying to handle one sale at a time but oh well.
Car is a real solid project, motor and tranny still in the car not sure if its the original motor it has headers. Floor pans are great no rust, some rust holes in roof where the vinyl top failed, package tray has usual rust also behind rear wheels. Entire car is a nice patina color right now but a simple sand and primer would take care of that. Glass all good. Have seats, missing some interior panels ( door, sail ect). Have lien paper work for car, maybe do title work before I sell it.

Yes, I will post some pics of coronet.
I was trying to handle one sale at a time but oh well.
Car is a real solid project, motor and tranny still in the car not sure if its the original motor it has headers. Floor pans are great no rust, some rust holes in roof where the vinyl top failed, package tray has usual rust also behind rear wheels. Entire car is a nice patina color right now but a simple sand and primer would take care of that. Glass all good. Have seats, missing some interior panels ( door, sail ect). Have lien paper work for car, maybe do title work before I sell it.

I'm interested. You can p.m. me if you like and then e mail me the pics and price if you would feel more comfortable not including further discussion on this thread.
Thanks,
Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back