[FOR SALE] 1973 Dodge Dart Grill, Headlight Bezels, Park Light Assemblies, and Trim

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartwinism

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Grill, headlight bezels, park light assemblies, and trim removed from a 1973 Dodge Dart.

Purchase will include, grill, left and right headlight bezels, upper grill trim, lower grill trim, left and right park light housings and lenses, and all mounting hardware.

Grill, bezels, and trim are in great shape. I did not see any cracked or broken plastic on the grill. Only a couple small dents in the bezels/trim (pictured). Park light lenses could stand to be replaced but are functional.

These pieces will be correct for 1973 to 1974 Dart and Dart Sport models. Although not the correct design, I have read that these would fit and be a direct bolt in on 1975 to 1976 Dart and Dart Sport models.

Located in Bremerton, Washington
$220 OBO
Local pickup only

Mopar, parts, A body

20200601_150614.jpg

20200601_150627.jpg

20200601_150648.jpg

20200601_150700.jpg

20200601_150709.jpg

20200601_150715.jpg

20200601_150843.jpg

You had me until I saw local pickup only. I need a nice set of headlight bezels. Im tired of waiting for classic industries "coming soon" headlight bezels. They have been coming soon for 2 years now.
If you decide to sell them and are willing to ship, PM me.

For those that don't want the hassle of shipping there's an option I've used in the past to get around sellers that aren't comfortable with the idea of packaging large items or any other aspect of shipping. Find out where their closest UPS or FedEx store is located and see if the seller would be willing to simply drop off the items there. Then you pay the store directly for the packaging and shipping. It takes most of the "work" out of shipping for the seller.

Last edited:
You had me until I saw local pickup only. I need a nice set of headlight bezels. Im tired of waiting for classic industries "coming soon" headlight bezels. They have been coming soon for 2 years now.
If you decide to sell them and are willing to ship, PM me.
Excuses are like belly buttons and opinions but we recently welcomed a new baby to the family. Things are busy to say the least. At the moment I just don't have the time to build a box, and package safely, something this large and fragile. That said, if UPS, and the like, offer these services and the buyer is willing to pay for it I would be willing to deliver the parts to that location. I do want to sell the whole assembly and you stated you were looking for headlight bezels. Were you looking to purchase the whole assembly to get these?

I was asking about the headlight bezels only...if you wanted to split up the package. I have an nos grill, just need some good bezels to restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back