-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69DartGTS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m selling my 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340. This is a real H code car. The car now sports a mild 360 with a racer brown solid cam, .560/.565 lift .242/.248 duration. X heads 2.02 / 1.60 valves fully ported topped with an Edelbrock Air gap and a FBO prepped mighty demon 650 carb. Ported mechanical fuel pump. The compression is 10 to 1. It also has an 8 quart oil pan with a melling high volume pump. The transmission is a 727 with a JW reverse manual valve body, Ray Bestost clutches and Kaleen steeles, 4 pin planetary and a FTI 10'' Billet converter 3800 stall. The rear end is an 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears, Mark William’s axles. And a MP sure-grip. Caltracs and Rancho shocks and Calvert 90/10 shocks up front. There is about three years on this drive train mainly down the drag strip.
It has 205/75/15s on the front and 325/50/15 MT drag radials on the back. The rear has been mini tubed with the springs moved into the frame rails. Fuel cell and Battery are in the trunk. The car is petty blue and is driver quality paint. It has a white interior with bucket seats black carpet and a nice dash; it has fuel/water/oil gauges mounted on the cowl of the car and a 5’’ tach on a bracket that mounts in-between the up/low dash. It has a Hurst Quarter Stick shifter and a Hurst ball with a line lock switch. This car runs 8.0 flat in the 1/8 mile and looks like a street car. Jump in and go racing or drive to the drive in. The body is in good shape with no issues.
9500.00:burnout:

Attachments

• new 009.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 9,636
Slimpikins above looks to have duster taillights on his car.

Might be because its a duster.

I have had 21 dusters still own 6 of them. It's got duster tail lights! Still looks good though. Love that color on it.

those are not duster tail lights... you can see the two small squares on each side and top it off when have you seen a duster with a full rear trim piece.... i was thinking the trim panel is for later sports but I have no idea but def a dart sport... and if your looking at the guys pic that first responded thats a different car... so if you clam to have or had a duster your high right now and as always dont forget to pass :)

LOL, yeah mine has Duster taillights, cause like said above, it's a Duster. hahaha
The for sale car has Dart Sport taillights. You can't see it very well by the angle of the picture, but the left tailight that you can see stops far short from the side of the car because there is another taillight next to it.

Like this:

1973-dodge-dart-sport-passenger-side-tail-light_4826483.jpg

Here is another Very Rare Duster/Dart Sport hybrid :burnout:

Attachments

• Dart Sport.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 4,378
Now that we've clarified it's a Dart Sport, hopefully the OP will find the THANKS button for all the bumps he's received today LOL :rolleyes: :wink:

For those who may not know, that full width Dart Sport trim panel is a 1975 only item. '75 Dusters had a similar panel but used their single rectangular taillight per side.

73 Dartsports didn't have the full chrome bezel. They had 4 bezels around the tail lites. That is from a 75 Dartsport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back