-
Status
Not open for further replies.

adart4me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Sport H code 340 car, with 727 and 8.25 rear end. It has the rare factory sunroof. The car has been restored to back to original condition. The 340, 727 and 8.25 are the original drive train to the car. I have the build sheet and clear title. The car has a running and driving 318 in it. The original 340 is complete minus the carborator but needs to be rebuilt. The 727 was rebult along with the rear end less than 50 miles ago. The car was purchased from the orininal owner in 2005 in Paoli Indiana where it had been parked since 1982. The restoration was done in 2007 and the car has been sitting in my garage since. I have only put about 50 miles on the car since it was done. The interior is perfect new interior finished off in light and dark parchment as the buldsheet called for. The stripes need to be hung, but I have have them. The price is 6500 and the Crager SS wheels do not go with the car. 6500 gets the car with the 318 and the original 340. I hate to sell this car but work has become hard to find in my profession so away with the toys. The car is located in Las Cruces NM 88005 right on I-10 so its easy to ship. PM me with any questions I have more pictures of the car just waiting for them to be transfered from my phone to the computer. There are more pictures in my photo gallery here on Forabodiesonly of the car before, during and after resto.

Attachments

• 73 Dart Sport.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,490
  • Wiles Fleet 005.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4,461
  • Dart Sport 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,611
WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

You're practically giving it away. :banghead: How solid is the body? Any mud in it? More pics please.

Wylde1.

Yes I am, I need this car gone. The car is rust free and solid. This is less than half of what I have in the car, you would be hard pressed to find another 340 or even a 318 car in this condition for anywhere near this price. My loss will be some ones steal.

damn , what a killer price for a beautiful car , if i had the means i would drop 6500 in fricken heartbeat

are those all your cars? dont mean to threadjack, just curious lol

I thought H code meant 4 speed.

You have a nice stable of toys there. You selling the Dart too?

love the car!!!! wish it was closer

......wait a minute.....what if i bought it and had a "fabo car relay" to transport from NM al the way to NS, Canada, what?....cant be more than a few thousand miles.....I'll send gas/beer money

oh well....we can dream

good luck, nice deal

What a great buy for someone. sorry for the slow work issues. Hope things pick up for ya.

Sorry im having trouble getting my pics from my phone to my computer, send me a pm with a cell number and I will send the pics of the car.

All I can say is that is a stunning car at a steal of a price with the 340 included! Any pics of before the restoration to gauge how solid it was prior?

Either way looks clean and worth it...and an impressive stable of cars as well!

What a killer deal! This car won't last long, sorry that you have to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back