-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69DartGTS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m selling my 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340. This is a real H code car. The car now sports a mild 360 with a racer brown solid cam, .560/.565 lift .242/.248 duration. X heads 2.02 / 1.60 valves fully ported topped with an Edelbrock Air gap and a FBO prepped mighty demon 650 carb. Ported mechanical fuel pump. The compression is 10 to 1. It also has an 8 quart oil pan with a melling high volume pump. The transmission is a 727 with a JW reverse manual valve body, Ray Bestost clutches and Kaleen steeles, 4 pin planetary and a FTI 10'' Billet converter 3800 stall. The rear end is an 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears, Mark William’s axles. And a MP sure-grip. Caltracs and Rancho shocks and Calvert 90/10 shocks up front. There is about three years on this drive train mainly down the drag strip.
It has 205/75/15s on the front and 325/50/15 MT drag radials on the back. The rear has been mini tubed with the springs moved into the frame rails. Fuel cell and Battery are in the trunk. The car is petty blue and is driver quality paint. It has a white interior with bucket seats black carpet and a very nice dash; it has fuel/water/oil gauges mounted on the cowl of the car and a 5’’ tach on a bracket that mounts in-between the up/low dash. It has a Hurst Quarter Stick shifter and a Hurst ball with a line lock switch. This car runs 8.0 flat in the 1/8 mile and looks like a street car. Jump in and go racing or drive to the drive in. The body is in good shape with no issues.
I also have a complete low mileage (10000) 360 crate motor (380hp) that will go with this car. Along with lots of odds and ends. Package deal. 9000.00

Attachments

• new 008.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,689
Bump to the top Summer time is here and I would like to sell my Dart.

Time to move on to other interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back