1973 Dodge Demon 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice looking car, not sure about 13K.

Needs paint and has the wrong hood scoops.

Cool car.

nice looking car, not sure about 13K.

Needs paint and has the wrong hood scoops.

Cool car.

Yea, I have never seen the car before now, I have seen the Challenger he is selling and saw both of them posted of craigslist so I figured since everyone here loves Mopars why not post them here. I am not sure why he is selling them.

It should have the snorkle scoop originally, even though the '71 style scoops look good too. The price is a bit too much in my opinion though....

It should have the snorkle scoop originally, even though the '71 style scoops look good too. The price is a bit too much in my opinion though...and it's a '72 Demon, not a '73.

are you sure they are the wrong scoops? you arent thinking of the plymouth scoops are you?

Yes, positive. Those scoops would be correct for a 71.

Should have this style on a 72.

DS004.jpg

Just wondering,

I guess my 1970 duster would have come with the scoops like the Demon, not like the 73 dart sport, right?

Phil

I really like the twin scoops on a dart, demon or duster. They just look cool...

"I really like the twin scoops on a dart, demon or duster. They just look cool..."

Agreed.. even more so on the early Dusters..

Grant

Saw this at the Nats a couple of years ago. A guy that I knew in high school later bought one new just like this one except his was a A/C 4 speed.

P8120104.jpg

P8120105.jpg

I have this funky lil scoop that has twin grill openings and is kinda triangle shaped. most say its aftermarket but ive seen these scoops on factory 74 darts or 75 darts anyhow it looks nice and a small cutout on the hood it would function quite well,if I dont sell this 74 duster im going to rebuild the original slant 6 and 904 if you like to see the car email me at mopar 1962 @comcast.com its super fine and worth a peek and completely rust free with 9 out of 10 paint, $3500 takes this prize and if your nice I just may throw in a few other items of great interest call if you like 772-807-9009 wont find another this nice for the price ,guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back