Status
Not open for further replies.

USAJon

Maryland U.S.A.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
runs/drives/stops/hit hard/'has auction paperwork/ran for 3 hours total off/on using a outboard NO ISSUES @ ALL>>>boat gas tank/has 3/4 full of old/bad gasoline.
battery in car does not go with sale.

$850..located in Delaware U.S.A.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10125271/

$700 cash runs/drives hit hard driver side/ auction house paperwork selling as a parts car only

drove this around the yard 2day. have various people that say they want motor/trans/power steering /AC stuff/tires wheels but none have put any big $$$ deposit on their buy

thinking rather sell whole. I do not have a trailer/tow dolly/I had to pay to have it delivered as in the pictures. it is listed on ebay also @ $695 BIN.

thanks.
the pictures do not show well but there is rust in the front fenders

this is a factory front disk brake car.

this is a factory front disk brake car.

I have e-meiled you several time about buying the car complete, and you said you were selling the engine. I said I would still buy the rest! I have not heard back???

I have e-meiled you several time about buying the car complete, and you said you were selling the engine. I said I would still buy the rest! I have not heard back???

I have no way to tow/or pay the tolls/or......time 2deliver...
$600 pickup in Delaware...

this is your
original PM:

Dart Sport
Any chance that you would bring it to NJ for the $600? I'm 20 miles in from the bridge. Let me know. You can e-mail me direct at moparfgod Thanks

Frank G

this is your
original PM:

Dart Sport
Any chance that you would bring it to NJ for the $600? I'm 20 miles in from the bridge. Let me know. You can e-mail me direct at moparfgod Thanks

Frank G

So $600 complete with the wheels? and $500 without? Is that right?

this is your
original PM:

Dart Sport

Frank G
ok

We will restore or mod this car.its underside is factory undetco
Ate too nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back