Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have had this car for a little while. I was planning on restoring it but that is just not gonna happen anytime soon. The car needs front and rear floor pans and some lower quarter pathes. Everything else is solid. The passenger door has a dent in it that is very repairable and same with the passenger quarter. The drivers fender also needs some attention but again no rust anywhere but the floors and lower quarters. The car is still wearing its original paint so there are no hidden issues. The motor was gone when I bought it as was the rear axle and springs. The 727 is still in the car and I also have the driveshaft. Also included is the original air cleaner and all of the kickdown linkage for the trans. Factory FE5 with white stripes and black bucket seat interior. The buckets are missing but I do have the backseat. The fender tag is in place. Power disc brakes are also present. I have a clean and clear title ready to go. The car is located in Gilbert AZ.

Attachments

• DSCN1110.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,091
  • DSCN1107.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,088
  • DSCN1100.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,075
  • DSCN1090.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSCN1073.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • DSCN1085.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,099
  • DSCN1078.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,092
  • DSCN1072.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSCN1112.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,096
  • DSCN1111.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,109
More pics

Attachments

• DSCN1082.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,078
  • DSCN1088.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,076
  • DSCN1087.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSCN1086.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSCN1066.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • DSCN1062.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,086
  • DSCN1061.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,073
  • DSCN1060.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,078
  • DSCN1059.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSCN1065.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,089
And more

Attachments

• DSCN1094.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,044
  • DSCN1098.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,071
  • DSCN1103.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,061
  • DSCN1108.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,048
  • DSCN1093.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,062
  • DSCN1092.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSCN1091.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,062
  • DSCN1071.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,079
  • DSCN1070.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,060
  • DSCN1069.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,064
And some more

Attachments

• DSCN1126.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,019
  • DSCN1066.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,034
  • DSCN1125.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • DSCN1123.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSCN1124.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSCN1117.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,050
  • DSCN1118.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • DSCN1122.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • DSCN1115.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,038
  • DSCN1193.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,036
If someone buys it, I have a complete floor pan from a 73 Duster cut out at spot welds for sale.

Good luck with the sale.

Sad to say this but, if she doesn't sell by next weekend I will start the dismantle and part out. If anyone needs any parts please send a pm with your needs. The mirrors have already been spoken for.

man wats with everyone saying if it doesnt sell im gonna cut it up? why on gods green earth would youcut up a perfectly good car? just throw a rear end under it and a motor and there you go. if you have a job and the space you have the funds, if you didnt have a job or the space why buy it in the first place? do you know how many 340s were even made? let alone in orange? and youre just gonna cut it up like its nothing?

man wats with everyone saying if it doesnt sell im gonna cut it up? why on gods green earth would youcut up a perfectly good car? just throw a rear end under it and a motor and there you go. if you have a job and the space you have the funds, if you didnt have a job or the space why buy it in the first place? do you know how many 340s were even made? let alone in orange? and youre just gonna cut it up like its nothing?
They built over 15,000 340 dusters in 73, the most built out of all the years, not really rare by any stretch of the word. No, I dont know how many were built in "red". Thing is I have bigger and better things to do, the duster is just taking up space. The parts are worth more than the car all together unfortunately. If you want, you could buy it and save it. I am not asking alot of money for the car, I figure someone like yourself will see the potential the car has and pick it up, if not, I dont know what to tell ya.

i said id trade my 71 dart for the duster.
I did see that, and thanks but I need another car like a hole in the head! That's why this one needs to go away, either in one piece or multiple pieces. I would gladly sell you the car but I can't do a trade. Sorry.

Geez,I had a complete 73 340 engine sitting around and was looking for something just like that to drop it into.I ended up buying a 70 340 Duster with a built engine so I sold the 73 motor last week...talk about bad timing.

Hope someone snaps it up before it gets parted,it would be cool car to restore without spending a fortune on bodywork.I'll bet out of the 15000 made there,there's probably less than 1000 left and very few in red.

the darts 100% complete just needs body work and it runs but itd cost me a grand for that duster and another 3 grand to ship it so thats 4 grand right there cause im on the other side of the country lol and a grand isnt bad for that considering no body work a few plates in the floors and youre good to go. id love to buy it but youre to far im sure someone will snag it up but im trying to sell the dart as i have a 67 coronet and im afraid ill have to part the dart soon cause its 1500 and its negotiable but no ones really eve looking at it

still a grand just kinda pissed away tho ya know? if you wer closer id sell my dart for a 1100 bucks and get over to ya to get the duster but i dont man so i hope someone comes up with the cash its a rust free car to me and had a v8 which is wat everyone wants which is why i want it cause theres no k frame swap and you got the v8 stuff like tach speedo and stuff. so i hope someone buys it.

still a grand just kinda pissed away tho ya know? if you wer closer id sell my dart for a 1100 bucks and get over to ya to get the duster but i dont man so i hope someone comes up with the cash its a rust free car to me and had a v8 which is wat everyone wants which is why i want it cause theres no k frame swap and you got the v8 stuff like tach speedo and stuff. so i hope someone buys it.
Yeah I hear ya. I would like to see the car brought back to life but I am not in a position to make that happen.

Ok guys. I have had alot of interest in parts from the duster. I will give it until tomorrow morning to sell as whole. After that its game on! If you are seriously intersted in buying the car please speak up now or forever hold your piece. I have started a list of guys interested in certain things already and will start a thread in the parting out section if it comes to that. I am the last person to ever want to see a car meet its demise like this, but at the same time I have bills to pay just like everybody else and really need the car gone. Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings by doing so, just doin what I gotta do.

Can you wait til I can check tonight's lottery numbers???? lol

Lmao!!! I am sure if you did actually win the lottery you would buy something a little nicer than this one. I know I would!!

ya gotta love all the folks who will give you grief for parting/seperating a car like this. funny is,none of them are ever buyers.....
the one i had for sale a few months ago,a 73 dart sport H code car. alot less rust than this,clear title,buildsheet,fendertag,numbers matching 340/904/3.21 sure-grip rear,perfect bucket interior all but D/S seat bottom and carpet,i even had the 340 back from the machine shop,new pistons,fresh heads,etc. and i had losers offering $1200-$1500 for the car!!!!!
so,i advertised i was seprating the car,and man,did the messages start pouring in.....
"you can't part it", "that car deserves to be saved",blah,blah,blah...
my answer was always the same, shut up and buy it.
so,i didn't lose a wink of sleep when i kept the drivetrain,swapped the body to an aqquaintence who cut/chopped/gutted it for a drag car. still doesn't bother me. i did what i had to do to get rid of a car i ended up not wanting,or care about re-doing.
as for buying it in the first place? i gave the guy scrap price for the car. couldn't pass it up.
do what you gotta do brother. part on..........

ya gotta love all the folks who will give you grief for parting/seperating a car like this. funny is,none of them are ever buyers.....
the one i had for sale a few months ago,a 73 dart sport H code car. alot less rust than this,clear title,buildsheet,fendertag,numbers matching 340/904/3.21 sure-grip rear,perfect bucket interior all but D/S seat bottom and carpet,i even had the 340 back from the machine shop,new pistons,fresh heads,etc. and i had losers offering $1200-$1500 for the car!!!!!
so,i advertised i was seprating the car,and man,did the messages start pouring in.....
"you can't part it", "that car deserves to be saved",blah,blah,blah...
my answer was always the same, shut up and buy it.
so,i didn't lose a wink of sleep when i kept the drivetrain,swapped the body to an aqquaintence who cut/chopped/gutted it for a drag car. still doesn't bother me. i did what i had to do to get rid of a car i ended up not wanting,or care about re-doing.
as for buying it in the first place? i gave the guy scrap price for the car. couldn't pass it up.
do what you gotta do brother. part on..........
I agree 100% If I had the space and didn't need the money I would just let it sit and rot away some more, but I dont. Needless to say nobody "saved it" and the car has been parted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back