-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Unfortunatly the lose of several jobs have forced my hand at letting this car go.
This duster has very little rust, a little on the rear fenders at the bottom.
The trunk has basically no rust. Where the factory seam sealer was has a little rust under the sealer. Not bad though. No holes.
The car was a grand ma car for numerous years. Has the typical grandma dings here and there. All very easy to fix.
There is no title for the car. Sucks to see it probably become a parts car but I can't save them all.
Car has Build sheet, fender tag, complete assembly tag, vin tag, door tag.
Still has original stripes and paint. I was planning on a buff job for a beater
with good gas mileage but can't support the project right now.
Can't get the engine to start. Seems like it wants to but have been unsucessful.
Check this thread out.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=82346

Have nothing to hide. Just want to give the car a good home.
I have put about 1000 into the car total, including the original situation to accquire the car.
I will happily take 800.00 for the car now.
Need it gone so let's talk.

I work all day so I only get a chance to get on here in the evenings.
You are welcome to come by and check it out any evening or I will
be glad to hang out on the weekend. Where in Colorado are you located at?

Sorry for the delay. yes, I am in Salida, Co. About 2.5 hours from Denver, 2 hours from Colorado Springs and about 1.5 hours from Pueblo.
800 bucks for this car is very reasonable. Virtually no rust compared to what
all you other states end up with. There is still paint on the trunk!

I called Jason today. He is coming to look at the duster this weekend if weather permits.
He seems to really want it so hopefully it will be gone this weekend.

Just about fell out of the chair when I saw your from Salida. Lived there 11 years , then moved up north 5 yrs ago. Who made your keys? Walt? Norm? Verl?

Any how, I'm bringing a Audi down to Jeff at Shavano Import sometime soon. If this is still around, I might pick it up for my son. Already have a 360/727 waiting for it. ( Empty trailer syndrome)

Still available.

Windows are installed.
Wheels and tires on car.
Cleaned up.
Needs head work, or a head swap.
More money into it now, still the same price. 800.01

I went and looked at the thread where you have pictures and it looks like a nice car.

Maybe it would sell better if you posted some photos on this thread.

Your probably right. I will post some after work this evening, hopefully.
It really is a pretty nice car. If I find a head or a / for the right price I will probably just drive it around for a beater. But, I have lots of cars that need to go.

Here are some pictures. Let me know if you want specific pictures.
Buy it and cut it up.
How about trades. Probably not but I have to ask.

tired of cars 009.jpg

tired of cars 010.jpg

tired of cars 011.jpg

tired of cars 008.jpg

tired of cars 007.jpg

So, what if I was to get this duster running? Would that help anyones decision to purchase this car?
Virtually no rust. Someone has to want to use this car to at least cut up.?
I would hate to see that but I need this car to go.

I would love you have that car, but unfortunatly its waay to far away and i have no way of getting it!

I make 900 every 2 weeks this summer. if you still have it then, I will try to get up there to it, does it have a clear title?

The title is really the biggest problem with the car. The old lady who owned it passed away and the title was never found.

There is a transport system here on fabo. I am sure that this car could head out east on a truck coming from the west. I would be happy to meet someone up on the I 70 coridor.

Bump

Great car. Seems everyone on the east coast wants this car. Everyone out here in the rockies wants to pay me chicken scratch. We are used to somewhat rust free cars.
You guys with rust buckets would love this car. Very little body work to be done comparativly speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back