-
Status
Not open for further replies.

76orangewagon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to finally sell my 1973 Duster that is featured in the Members Restoration section for the last several years. Unfortunately now that it is ready to be painted and assembled, I have decided to relocate to Patrick AFB, Florida immediately following a lengthy Middle east deployment beginning here shortly. This car is fully covered in great detail for those not familiar with it, I have included a link to the build...get comfortable there are 127 pages full of pictures.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=117240

This car has more custom modifications and one off parts than I can count, please look closely at the pictures before asking a million questions, trust me you will have them if you aren't familiar with the car. Everything is included to put together except Transmission (needs rebuilt), door panels, carpet, wiring, lines and hoses, everything is new and of the best quality money can buy or build, I used 6061 T-6 on all my custom parts and you will not be disappointed. I will sell the car for the Best Offer over $15,000.
I know that sounds like a lot for a project car but keep in mind there is almost $35,000 invested in parts not including the custom made ones and there are several, or is that including a single minute of labor and there are hundreds of hours invested here, trust me read the thread.
The top picture is of the professional rendering I had made of the finished car, the rest are of some of the parts waiting to go on, since the car is not painted yet and if you do not like the color selections you can leave the car with my painter and he will paint it any color you want and then bolt it all together since everything has been pre-fit and mocked up.

Again, I will sell the car for the Best offer over $15,000. Trust me when I say that there is almost that much in the motor alone, The custom made FAST EFI set up was over $5,000.

P.M me if you are interested..no trades since I do not have the room once I get to Florida.

Again, please read the Build Thread and really see what this is before asking questions.

Attachments

• RossGordon DusterBlack.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9,731
  • duster%20031.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2,552
  • duster%20027.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,477
  • duster%20036.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,811
  • duster%20003.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 2,428
  • 010.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 2,502
  • duster%20004.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,409
  • 015.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,422
Revised ad....I was in a hurry when I wrote it, and never proof read it and my numbers were off...No wonder no one P.M'd me when the ad said $30K.

So just to clarify selling price is best offer over $15,000.

Attachments

• AngleOptions.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 8,446
Sorry if it take me a while to got to your P.M.'s. I decided to take the wife on a vacation before I deploy and am out of the country and won't be back till next Saturday (26th). Thanks for the interest

Thanks for the kind words... As far as getting out of it an amount that makes me
Happy .... I realize that it's a project and I'm gonna take a huge loss and that does not make me happy but it a sacrifice I am willing to take.

Sorry to see that you have to sell it I have been watching the build for quite some time. So has it sold yet or are you still taking offers.

Car body is in Canal Fulton, Ohio 44614 and all the parts are in Mogadore, Ohio 44260.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back