Not open for further replies.

19cummins92

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Duster drag car.

First off I have no title for this car.

Other than that the car is nice. The body is straight no rust, paint decent, full cage, 318/360 head, 727 trans, stall converter, narrowed 9in rear, weld wheels, M/T slicks, fuel cell TMTL

$4000 for everything

$1500 for car cage and rear( rolling chassis)

100_8450.jpg

Sorry this is the only pic I have.

could you tell us more about the car/ i mean has the springs been moved in? ,minni tubed?, fram conectors etc? do you have any more pics to post. I am likeing this car but i just checked and it is a 14 hour drive for me.but looks like a nice car good luck on the sale. mopar658)8)

I would like to appologize for the lack of pictures, but Im a college student away from home and the car. The next time I am home I will take a bunch of pictures for everyone. As far as the description goes will this help. It is a 318 bored .30 over with reworked 360 heads. 727 trans, stall converter, shift kit, and B&M shifter. A narrowed Ford 9in rear, 4.88:1 gears, and spool. Weld aluminum wheels, and M/T slicks. The car has a full ten point cage, one racing seat, harness, and quick release steering wheel. Also a Holley black pump, fuel pressure regulator, electric water pump, battery relocated, a remote battery shut-off, and electric fans. As well it has ladder bars, the springs have been relocated to run wide tires, heavy torsion bars, also fiberglass bumpers and hood. The car is very straight and completely rust free! I may have missed somethings. This car is fairly fast the way it is. I will sell just the body of the car, and rear for $1500 or the whole shootin match for $4000. Make me an offer Im hard up right now.

I hope these pictures are useful. I took pics of everything that I thought was important. I took a pic of the only dent i could find. No rust. Also I said it has a holley black pump its actually a blue. Some one please come get this car! I need the cash, and I think $1500 is a fair price.

DSCN9185.jpg

DSCN9186.jpg

DSCN9187.jpg

DSCN9188.jpg

DSCN9189.jpg

DSCN9190.jpg

DSCN9191.jpg

DSCN9192.jpg

DSCN9193.jpg

DSCN9195.jpg

DSCN9196.jpg

DSCN9197.jpg

.........Wow, if u wernt a milliom mile away ., that would b at my place already........good luck, it should sell easy.......kim............

Has the rear been mini tubbed, I cant tell from the pics.
I am close so maybe interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back