Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMMOTORSPORTS2

DUSTER 526CI
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
:burnout:http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/3972571214.html 73 Duster FOR SALE: Engine is a 526 cu in. wedge block, cast iron heads ported and polished 516's over size valves, Copper head gaskets, bottom end was built by Dynaflo in Nevada 7"inch rods, SRP pistons, Stroker crank 4.375, 650 cam, solid roller, 1.7 roller rockers, full MSD ignition Crank trigger, distributor, wires, coil, Aluminum Valve covers, full headman headers turn out just behind front tires, 7AL-2 MSD ignition box with 3 step , 4 way cross over,. Powerglide transmission, with hughes electronic shift, Trans Brake, 8 inch 5000 torque converter, Full manufactured 9 in rear end From A.R.T. with Richmond 4.56 gears, large Strange spool, Strange axels 35 spline, Strange noduler housing,adjustable Ladder bars, QA-1 coil overs, 3 gallon fuel cell in front of Aluminum radiator, belt driven fuel pump pushing Methanol to twin Rons Flying Toilets with bird catcher scoop.. Frame is 2X3 front to rear Full cage front to rear certified to 8.50 NHRA New tires in front used in back. Disc brakes front and rear. Body is steel roof quarter panels, Fiberglass hood, doors, trunk lid, and front end is 1 piece.
Trades ACCEPTED: 3 complete HD,s prefer Shovelhead, or Dodge street rod, CASH $25500.00 OBO

:burnout:http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/3972571214.html 73 Duster FOR SALE: Engine is a 526 cu in. wedge block, cast iron heads ported and polished 516's over size valves, Copper head gaskets, bottom end was built by Dynaflo in Nevada 7"inch rods, SRP pistons, Stroker crank 4.375, 650 cam, solid roller, 1.7 roller rockers, full MSD ignition Crank trigger, distributor, wires, coil, Aluminum Valve covers, full headman headers turn out just behind front tires, 7AL-2 MSD ignition box with 3 step , 4 way cross over,. Powerglide transmission, with hughes electronic shift, Trans Brake, 8 inch 5000 torque converter, Full manufactured 9 in rear end From A.R.T. with Richmond 4.56 gears, large Strange spool, Strange axels 35 spline, Strange noduler housing,adjustable Ladder bars, QA-1 coil overs, 3 gallon fuel cell in front of Aluminum radiator, belt driven fuel pump pushing Methanol to twin Rons Flying Toilets with bird catcher scoop.. Frame is 2X3 front to rear Full cage front to rear certified to 8.50 NHRA New tires in front used in back. Disc brakes front and rear. Body is steel roof quarter panels, Fiberglass hood, doors, trunk lid, and front end is 1 piece.
Trades ACCEPTED: 3 complete HD,s prefer Shovelhead, or Dodge street rod, CASH $25500.00 OBO
Make me an offer I can't refuse:banghead:

good luck with the sale ..you know how much the car weighs.....is it possible to get a front shoot of the fuel pump mount..i have the rons toilet and cant really seem to figure out the mount that goes to the block....

work in progress...

Make me an offer I can't refuse, I hate seeing it sit in the trailer its whole life. Will consider trades and cash,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back