Status
Not open for further replies.

ajones19802

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

I got this car at the end of summer from its second owner. We have all the original paperwork. This car is a daily driver, with only 113,000 miles on it. Since we got the car, we have repainted it Omaha Orange and done the 340 stripes on the side. It has a 225 slant six, but we upgraded it to a "Super Six" with a 2bbl carb. It has factory air, which currently isn't charged, but it works! We just redid the interior completly black, swapped the front bench for 2 buckets (but the bench will come with the sale), installed a new VR3 stereo with direct iPod connection, and built a custom console with an iPod dock. This car is not rusty! The body is very straight. It is very mechanically sound, and reliable. We are located in Temecula, CA. I am asking 6000, or best offer. Local pickup is preferred, but if will ship if needed. The pictures of it are here
http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv134/225duster/Duster/

Feel free to contact me anytime,
call or text 951-795-8126
or email [email protected]

well, it gets about 21 mpg so the drive back wouldn't be too bad on the wallet ;)

Hey if anyone is interested in it, I can show the car anytime this weekend.

Really?

I have had multiple people tell me this is a fair price for this car.

Its a fair enough price, but in the current market I'm not sure you'll find anyone to buy it at that price. There are a lot of deals out there, a lot of people just trying to get rid of stuff at any price they can get, so it makes it hard to sell stuff even at what used to be a fair price.

Ya I totally get it,

This is the perfect market to buy, if you have the money, unfortunitely, the money I'm planning to use to purchase my next car, would come from the sale of this car. haha I guess patience is key

Nice car!Even in Canada that,s a good deal for a painted running Duster/Demon,it,s just right now nobody,s spending$$.Drive it or put a away until market is up,then sell.Good luck,Id keep it and loose the black under the hood!Just me!

Thanks for all the input guys! If you know anyone that may be interested please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back