1973 Duster going to scrap. Who wants parts?

-

DartThis74

Reaction score
I have a 1973 Plymouth Duster located in central Texas that is about to be cut up and sent to the scrap yard. It was a 318 bucket seat car. Has Power brakes. The car has been scavenged fairly hard for my project so I am willing to sell off anything I didn't use off of this car. I am willing to cut up any metal pieces needed for patch work.

PARTS THAT ARE GONE:
Bucket seats
bucket seat floor supports
console
console brackets
dash pad
headliner
steering column
v8 K-frame
ALL INTERIOR TRIMtaillight assembly
disk brake setup.

I will post pictures of the car in a few minutes.

The seat belt re-tractors are still in it as you can see, as well as the power booster for the brakes. The channels are still good and solid for the rear, even the floor pans are solid.

Attachments

• IMAG0102.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 307
  • IMAG0103.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 317
  • IMAG0104.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 285
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 299
the shoulder strap portion of the seat belts that are above the door are in good shape just a little rust but can be knocked off. I have the manual washer pump. the Remote driver mirror is it good condition as well with a great mirror surface.

Attachments

• IMAG0106.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0107.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 298
  • IMAG0109.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMAG0110.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 292
Troy is located roughly an hour above Austin. The instrument panel is out in the garage I can get a picture for you. And you are interested in the metal dash frame ? I see you are located in Houston ? I live in college station which is fairly close to Houston, I'm just back home for the holidays.

Looks like a pretty clean bulkhead connector sticking thru that firewall. I have no need, but you may want to save that wiring harness for someone.

i need the driver side door striker and the metal around it. we will call it the whole door jam if you may. shipped to 24171 va

How are the door sills? I'm in need of both if they're in good condition.
Thanks! Would ship to NC - 28663

no rust underneath the deck I'll take a second look at it to be sure if nothing is wrong with it.. and to be honest I haven't taken a good look at the a-pillar i can check it out tomorrow.

-
Back