1973 duster mist green build

-

73slayduster

Reaction score
I picked up this duster last year and got it all stipped down ready for the rot. My plan is to repaint it its o.e. color which is mist green f1. I found it here in Michigan. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me the production #'s on the color f1? I keep hearing that there was only about 150 built. Does anyone know of any history of this vehicle. Its looks to have been at a Chrysler Classic Event in 2002, there is a participant sticker on the back window. The seller bought it from whoever had taken it to the c/c event and he did not know much of its history. I plan to put it on the rot. in Jan. '12 and paint by the summer time.

WOW! With those missing parts, a lot of work is now made a lot easier to do...so to speak. Nice start to the car.

The only rust holes on it are in front of the rear wheels - patchable. I did take off the rear tailpanel. Just needs two quarters and rear tailpanel.

Yes I have some updates, but have to download all the pics. All sheet metal has been welded on. I will get some pics on here real soon. Thanks for the inquire.

Awesome! Every time I see that much metal work it scares me lol I couldn't trust myself to do it.

IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG

-
Back