1973 Duster Need Lots Of Help

-
Looks good, I kept saying to my self that Duster needs all the same color primer.

I just found the thread, your duster is looking great! I love the wheels and tires, I think that is going to be exactly how I set mine up when I get rid of the factory rims

Here we go.

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

You are going to get rid of the shackles and slapper bars right?
What are the size and Backspace of your front and rear rims? Size of the tires? What rear is currently under it?

You are going to get rid of the shackles and slapper bars right?
What are the size and Backspace of your front and rear rims? Size of the tires? What rear is currently under it?

Front is 15x8 4.5in back sbp
Rear is 15x10 2.5in back sbp

And no not getting rid of the shackles or traction bars.

Great first car. Eng sounds pretty good. Good luck with your car.

They say you never forget your first woman, "lets see what was her name?" but you really never ever ever forget your first car "sure it was a 64 Dart GT, blue, 273, 2brl, 4 spd, single exh, bucket seat console car". Used more oil than gas. Now what was that girls name? Eh, who cares. Yeah, 64 Dart Gt..........

Got alot of work done

Engine is out engine bay is primed

Primed it white dont worry about the wiper motor K frame and others will be painted black.

Pics

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

I love this picture. I think it is the Cragars and the primer.

Attachments

• IMG_2244.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 229
Looks good. Our cars are almost twins

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 238
Killing me to weight

Just don't rush, it will get done. Again, nice job! I got my 74 Satellite (can see it in my profile pics) when I was 16, did 340 swap a year later and had the 340 in it my senior year, lots of memories working and learning on that car, and I still have it!!

Well there a kid to decided to drive daddys 69 chevelle to school.Does not even know what in it it daddys car.(like to show off)

Ps it has a 350 found that out after 5mins of looking at it.

Paint

Painted the engine bay 3 runs(weather was alittle cold) but they can be fixed.Still need to paint K framE(etc).

Sanded and sanded and sanded the steering coloum and polished it looks good for a original 71 sterring colum.

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

-
Back