1973 Duster Reilly Motorsports

-

1973Duster383

Reaction score
About to do RMS front end and need to order headers for the 383 that is going in. Curious if all of the open room will open me up to using a common set of headers for BB that is a typical B Body, or E body set? Considering TTI headers but would like to know what other options there may be.

I put TTI on my 72 Dart with the HDK set up with rack and pinion, MS/MB and column shift. Extra room is a relative term as you clear your way back to the collectors. I ran into some figment issues with shifter linkage on the Dart. Had to massage a tube to clear the extension I put on for the rack from the column. I put a set of Schumaker headers on the 72 Demon with a stock A body k frame, PS/MB and floor shift. Not a single issue. That being said, there are some very specific footnotes on both brands for heads and front suspension. I am not aware of the ability to move between bodies except what is noted by each company in their notes.

About to do RMS front end and need to order headers for the 383 that is going in. Curious if all of the open room will open me up to using a common set of headers for BB that is a typical B Body, or E body set? Considering TTI headers but would like to know what other options there may be.

best bet is to ask bill himself.. he should know. pretty sure tti makes a set just for the alter-k.

-
Back