-
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsehead

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I got a 73 duster on trade. Heres the details. Full race. .030 440,venolia aluminum rods,ross pistons, big roller,specs unknown.Stage VI MP aluminum heads. Team G intake. 1050 dominator carb. 727 transmission,manual valve body,5000 converter,trans blanket. Fiberglass tilt front end with shark tooth grille.Fiberglass doors,trunk lid and rear bumper.Lexan glass. 14 point cage,rack and pinion steering.Back braced 8 3/4 rear,strange axles,spool.5.13 gear. 4 link rear suspension,coilovers. Dual holly pumps,regulators and hood mount guages. Solid floors.2 new optima batteries. I have not raced the car but the engine is VERY strong. Told it runs 10.20s 1/4 136.I have no reason to doubt that. Car looks wicked. The car was built by Mike Ware of Muscle Motors in Lansing Michigan.This was verified.It also comes with wheelie bars and a parachute.car has centerlines all around.Will need new front runners,slicks,and a passenger side header.This car has 8 second potential.Weighs 2500 lbs.I am sure I am leaving a few things out so if interested ask questions.I can also take more pictures as these are what I have at the moment. I am tired of the gamers and would like to sell this car. I will take $5500 for the car as it sits or $3500 as a roller.This car is a screaming buy.If it does not sell I will unfortunately entertain parting this car out.I may also trade.Trade value is higher.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 509
  • car 033[3].jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 542
  • car 027[3].jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 552
  • car 026[3].jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 533
  • car 025[3].jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 503
  • car 022[3].jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 536
  • car 021[3].jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 535
  • car 020[3].jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 530
  • car 017[3].jpg
    97 KB · Views: 539
what type of trade you looking for? any cash on your end?

here is pics of my trade, right before body shop and paint. i will be picking it up on tuesday. it will be ready to go on friday.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 479
  • 012.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 497
are you willing to put any cash out or no?lol

mine is # matching lmao

I cannot pay on any trade.I just dont have the money. Of course I love mopars. I would think the car has some sort of historic value.Mike told me he ran a standard stroke 400 block with a 383 steel crank and ported iron heads. 9.83s at 134 mph.Heck, thats faster than the aluminum head 440 thats in the car now.

ok, so i have a numbers matching 340 70 swinger that i just bought. needs trunk work, has alot of surface rust on it, lower quarters, hood trunk, and other work. it has a engine built by some guy ed miller out of chesapeek va rated at 500 hp. i have title, buid sheet, and fender tag. all matches .

i am willing to go out of pocket on your toy. i have been wanting a strictly track car, and you are only 2 hrs from me.

here is the ebay listing number, from when i bought it....300477696227. it has ended, but might still show up for pics

340. That car looks like just a little too much work for me. Why dont you come by when you have time and bring a few gallons of 110 octane and we will fire her up and you can check the car out.

if you still have it, ill take the trip over maybe next thursday or friday. ill pm you.

i know your car will go fast at that price

That car is an awesome deal!!! If I had the coin,I would be all over it like fly's on ****. Please do not part it out. Every Mopar deserves a good home!!!!

I would hate to part this car Duster. It is NOT a parts car.Add to that the builder is featured in about every mopar magazine I read. I really dont have the funds to store a car over the winter and the town I live in is like a throwback to the 50s.I agree.This car deserves a good home not parked on a hillside. We will see what happens.

Here are some more pictures of the car.

Attachments

• Dad's Car Pics 003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 424
  • Dad's Car Pics 002.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Dad's Car Pics 004.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Dad's Car Pics 008.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 416
  • Dad's Car Pics 009.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 443
  • Dad's Car Pics 011.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 452
  • Dad's Car Pics 006.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 425
  • Dad's Car Pics 007.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 425
DO YOU KNOW IF THE ROLL CAGE IS CERTIFIED? UP TO DATE? thanks

DO YOU KNOW IF THE ROLL CAGE IS CERTIFIED? UP TO DATE? thanks
I dont see any certification sticker stating either way.I know the belts cert run out this year,and I do know the car was raced at Milan within the last 6 months.The cage is built very well so either way it should not be a problem being recertified. I placed an ad on racing junk yesterday and the response has been tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back