Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedawg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
*****************Deal Pending Car Temp Not Available*************
This falls under the catagory of sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and this is the first time I really feel like I got taken
I recently bought this car off ebay, advertised as rust in qtr panel and non running....part of that was true. Got the car to restoration shop and after a charge the 318 fired right up, drives, stops and shifts good. However the rust was much more extensive than I thought was there. Front and inner fenders will probaly need to be replaced, left and right qtrs and outer wheel housing. Floors have been repaired sometime in the past and arent bad, alot rust scale on bottom needs to be cleaned and sealed. And to add insult to injury while moving the car yesterday he heard a loud pop and drivers side sagged...torsion bar broke
Unless you have a lot of time and are real good with body work this is serious project car.
I have the New Jersey titled signed over, I havent even attempted to get a new title. The issue is he put the sales price on the title and Im selling the car for less. If you buy the car let me know your states sales tax and Ill rebate the difference
The car is located in Northeast Tenn north of Morristown TN
Asking $1000 will sell without engine $700/offer
PM please
http://www.phpbbplanet.com/plymouthrockres/viewtopic.php?p=42459&si...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back