-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpgun10

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: -1974 Plymouth Duster 340-Garaged In N. Virginia.

Alot Of Time And Money Into This One And It Shows. Please Note: No Bondo On This Car-Body Is Straight/Aligned Beautifully!

New Edelbrock 750 CFM Carb-Electronic Choke, 4 Spd. Hurst, Power Master Alt., MSD Ignition, Braided Cables/Newer Hoses, Newer 4 Core Radiator, New Glass, Bumpers, Sport Comp. Tach, 3 Gauge Oil Pressure, Volt, Temp., Shark Tooth Grille, Hood Locks, Newer Fact. Interior, Rear Fold Down Seat Fact. Option, Carpet, Center Line Wheels W/ Brand New B.F. Goodrich T/A's, Brakes, Rotors, Pads, Lines, New Spring Gas Shocks, Summit Racing Center Force Clutch, Flywheel, Brand New Pioneer HD Radio W/ CD And Remote Control-New Matching Pioneer Speakers-iPOD/MP3/USB Inputs-Cranks!

Everything Complete W/ Quality Professional Rebuild. The List Goes On...(Have ALL Receipts/Folder/Docs) Runs VERY Strong, Dialed-In And Clean Running Car-Hard To Find Em Like This! Yes, She SCREAMS! Scratches Through The Gears Yet Runs Sweet And Smooth With No Issues When Just Taking It Easy And Cruising Nicely Along ;)

Great Daily Driver, Week-End Crusier-Take To Local Car Shows And Be Proud-A Real Head Turner On The Streets And Lots Of Thumbs Up!

Car Has Really Been Well Cared For-Alway's Garaged And Includes Custom Car Cover.

Over $26k+ Invested. Appraisal Sheet Comes W/ Car.

If You Have Been Looking For A "Nice One"-This Is It.

New Interests And Projects Have Come Along So Time To Sell...

Clear Title In-Hand-Garaged In Ashburn, VA.

$16,500 OBO / Possible Trades Up/Down (?)

Attachments

• 74ply56981-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,937
  • 74ply56981-2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,878
  • 74ply56981-3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,782
  • 74ply56981-4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,802
  • 37994563V.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,747
Thank you for correction. Yes, actually says 73' on driver door (when made) etc. but titled as a 74'. Corrected 1974.

The car is a 74' does have a few parts that are non 74 like bumper and grille (shark tooth). Price negotiable. Someone will get a decent deal here as I have literally $26k in receipts when I bought it for $12k and put another $6k+ in it over the last few months myself (New tires, brakes, lines, shocks, clutch, flywheel, throw-out bearing, springs, edelbrock carb, lines, pioneer stereo, speakers, re-wired a lot, new bulbs, fluids etc.)

OK-$5700+ YES parts and labor...forgot to mention whole front end re-built/parts plus laser front end alignment...yup.

Pioneer stereo, amp, Pioneer rear box speakers, front replacement speaker plus 3 hours labor at Hurley's auto sound alone was $700! Sounds good now and you can crank frampton, bad co. Lynard Skynard and AC/DC just fine.

Also, new interstate battery as well...sure I'm forgetting MORE! Ahhh, the tune-up-plugs/wires etc. too-there.

NAH...no prob. Yeah....my first MOPAR and I did buy it cause I saved the $ and wanted the car. Yup, prob. overpaid some and def put more $ into it than I thought/wanted but...seems to be a really nice car now that all the bugs etc. worked out and all the new parts etc. Kinda makes me wonder why Im even selling it now! Maybe I'll just keep it and learn a bit more about these great cars-already have learned some from some of your guys comments and pointing these things out! Tell ya what-I'm kinda MOPAR hooked now ;) Thx-

Ah...also now remembered new motor mounts too as well as new head/valve gaskets, new head/valve bolts (one was stripped and it was heli coiled/fixed), new fan belt...also the bell housing when the new clutch, fork and throw bearing was put in....yup all adds up huh? My visa card knows this!

Nothing really left to do on this car now-drives, runs, sounds great-solid.

Put a '70-'72 rear bumper on there and you are good to go. Original 360 4 spd car? Fender tag?

So does it have a 340, or a 360? Came with a 360 from the factory, maybe it was mistaken for a 340?

If it is a real 4 speed car, it's one of 586 built in '74. Not a Hemi Cuda, but rare none the less.

So does it have a 340, or a 360? Came with a 360 from the factory, maybe it was mistaken for a 340?

If it is a real 4 speed car, it's one of 586 built in '74. Not a Hemi Cuda, but rare none the less.

Its an A/C car also !

Can't tell from the pictures, but it doesn't look like a '71 tail panel, tail lights just don't quite look like the '71's. I like it, looks like some custom work.

Rear bumper and brackets and you have a semi cloned 71 but those markers are a dead give away

Do the body #'s match the VIN & title? Someone has gone to a lot of trouble & expense to make this look like a late '71 or a '72. It's easier to change the dash and a door than to do all of this body work. The $64 Q is what was this originally, and what engine is in it now.

Do the body #'s match the VIN & title? Someone has gone to a lot of trouble & expense to make this look like a late '71 or a '72. It's easier to change the dash and a door than to do all of this body work. The $64 Q is what was this originally, and what engine is in it now.

Its a 74. Look at the interior and the rear bumper, Also the marker lights on the 1/4s and fenders. Some one changed the tail panel, Hood, gill and front bumper.

Great looking car. Personally I prefer the 71 nose and tail panel. Good luck with sale

I don't believe they changed the tail panel. I think they just frenched the taillights and added a bar to create slots like on a '71, but they are still '73 and up taillights. I could be wrong but the slots just look too wide to me.

I have to admit that I like it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back