1973 Plymouth Duster 6.1 Hemi Swap

-
What brand seats are those? Reclinable and sliders?

I also would like to know exactly what seats those are and what mounting solution was used. They look fantastic.

Edit: Maybe the Moab? Moab - Reclining Seats - Corbeau Racing Seats

Yep the Moab (reclines/slides) from Corbeau. They also have specific seat brackets for our cars. So it was a simple swap with the specific brackets pre-made.

Ordered seats, belts, and sliders from...

Corbeau Moab Racing Seat | Free Shipping!

Corbeau Seat Brackets | Vehicle-Specific Bolt-In | Free Shipping

The seats are firm without being too firm. I drive at least once a week somewhere and with long drives these seats are awesome. As you can imagine these seats free up alot more room when compared to the OEM bench seat. As well with the seat being thinner than the bench you get a good bit of more room from your legs to the steering wheel. Makes it much easier getting in and out of the car.

The seats are firm without being too firm. I drive at least once a week somewhere and with long drives these seats are awesome. As you can imagine these seats free up alot more room when compared to the OEM bench seat. As well with the seat being thinner than the bench you get a good bit of more room from your legs to the steering wheel. Makes it much easier getting in and out of the car.

Thanks! How is access to the rear seat? How are the bolsters in aggressive cornering? Think they'd fit a wide body (300lb)?

Thanks! How is access to the rear seat? How are the bolsters in aggressive cornering? Think they'd fit a wide body (300lb)?

You can slide the seat up then tilt forward or just go through the middle cause there is room for that lol. I am 5'8" and 240 now so these seats are great. These are not aggressive bolstered seats but with the four way harness keeps you in place.

-
Back