-
Status
Not open for further replies.

handyrob1973

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 plymouth duster,slant six,great shape,LOW MILES,RUNS GREAT,needs little work.2 rust spots size of a quarter.call for more info 410-798-1696 $4000.00 OR BEST OFFER,OPEN FOR ALL REASONABLE OFFERS, JUST REMEMBER, OR BEST OFFER OR TRADE FOR SUV,OR TRUCK (FULL SIZE )dodge,ford,chevy)ETC... :headbang::thumbup:

1972 DODGE CHARGER SE-the wirring harness needs to be completed and it should start right up.all glass is in great shape but not installed.the only major body work needed is a rear quater panel and some minor rust spots.the only parts needed are a front grill,carpet,and headliner.i have everything else with it but not installed.i have some extra parts( 2nd set of rims etc.......) it has 15 inch cragar rims on it now.this is a project car.this car must be towed out.$3000.00 OR BEST OFFER OR PARTIAL TRADE AT LEAST $2200.00 IN CASH CALL 410-798-1696 PLEASE CALL!!!! THIS IS A NICE PROJECT CAR...:-D:toothy10:I CAN EMAIL YOU PICTURES JUST GIVE ME YOUR REGULAR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!8):colors:

P1010041.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010260.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010263.jpg

P1010265.jpg

P1010271.jpg

These Are Nice Cars,make Me A Offer!!!!!if You Buy Both I Will Really Make A Better Deal!!!!!!

NEW PRICE $3500.00 OR BEST OFFER ON THE 73 DUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW PRICE$2300.00 OR BEST OFFER ON THE 72 DODGE CHARGER SE !!!!!!!!!!!! MUST GO :toothy7::wav:

wow if i didnt already have a car, that duster would be great....nice solid car for a good deal it seems like....someone needs to jump on it

Nice duster---mmmm scoop and stripes,spoiler, 440...nice solid future project for someone....gettin harder to find all the time....too many cars ,so little time and $$$$$$$

tell me about it , money sucks!!!that is the ONLY reason i am selling them. i love mopars.:toothy10:

cool, you sold them both, will i get to see them running around md sometime, did you sell them to someone in md is what im saying? i wish i had the money when i was the first to comment, congrads on selling.

cool, you sold them both, will i get to see them running around md sometime, did you sell them to someone in md is what im saying? i wish i had the money when i was the first to comment, congrads on selling.

yes both cars are in maryland the duster is on the eastern shore and the charger went to calvert county. I REALLY MISS THE DUSTER IT WAS A FUN CAR. MOPARS FOR LIFE !!!!:toothy10::toothy8::downtown::colors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back